Chapter 14 The Fire

Chapter 14 The Fire

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

Chapter 14
                          The Fire

 Finally Rose woke up. She noticed that Daniel was not by her but she did notice a note. The note was from Daniel and it said:
  
♥Dear Princess♥,
I had to leave early. I had to help my family find some blood. We were running low. I had a great time with you but I had to leave. I will not be able to go to school today but I will come back as soon as I can. And don’t worry about me, just keep one promise. Promise me that you will not get into trouble and will stay safe. I want to see you again.
 ♥Love♥,
             M. Prince.

Rose looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. She slept through the whole day. Rose liked to sleep a lot now but she did not know why. 
“Ugh... a day without Daniel. I don’t think I will survive.” Rose thought as she got dressed to school. She picked out black skinny jeans, a black and blue shirt, and black and blue zebra print converse. She put on her makeup and put her hair in a half up hairstyle. When she was ready she headed downstairs. She did not feel like eating so she took a blood pill and some water and head out the door.
Alyson’s mom was driving her to school so Rose was walking to school alone. Until she saw Ryan waiting for her.
 “Hey babe. How you feeling? Oh and don’t worry I will not tell anyone about your incident. In return that you let me get a drink from you. And if not I will tell the whole school that you are a vampich.”Ryan said while putting a hand over Rose’s shoulder. When Rose saw his hand she slapped it so hard that it turned red.
“Fine! You can have a little bit of my blood. You are so sick, do you know that? And no moves on me or else I will kill you.” Rose said aggressively and walked away.
“After school babe!! Oh yea. No one can be there only me and you!”
“Whatever…” Rose had enough of him for today but she had to figure out a plan to trick him. She would have to think about it the whole day now. Finally when she came to the school grounds she walked in the building and was late. No one saw so she was safe. She went up to her locker and took out her books. Rose went to first and second period, but then she asked to go to the bathroom during third.
“DING DING DING!!!” Rose heard the fire bell ring. When she opened the bathroom door the flames came into the bathroom in a second. The smoke blocked Rose’s sight so she tried to crawl out. When she crawled out she dropped down because she was falling into a deep sleep.
“ROSE!?! Come on get up. Hold on. I will get you out.” Ryan Said as he picked up Rose and ran out of the building.
“Mhmm. Daniel…” Rose whispered and fell into a deep sleep. 
                         5 Hours Later.
“Rose? Princess? Wake up please.” Rose heard a noise inside he head.
“Voice inside my head, get out…” Rose said.
“Rose? It’s not a voice. It’s me, Daniel and Ryan. Please open your eyes” Daniel said.
Slowly opening her eyes she saw Ryan all burned and Daniel covered in scratches and dirt.
“Daniel? Ryan? What happened to you guys?” Rose asked. Then it happened. Daniel and Ryan just broke down.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Gahh To good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..