Chapter 16 His Vacation

Chapter 16 His Vacation

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

His Vacation
                  Chapter 16

 Rose woke up with a fright. It was Sunday so she did not have school. But she was so thirsty!
“Oh god I forgot to drink blood yesterday because I was sleeping! Better ask Elmira what to do.” Then Rose hurried downstairs. “Elmira! I have an important question. What happens when you slept through a day and forget to drink blood?”
“Calm down Rose. Nothing happens to you. You will just have to take one more extra pill of blood for yesterday.” Elmira said giving Rose two pills. Rose took the pills and swallowed them. After Rose and Elmira ate Rose’s cell phone rang.
“Hello?” Rose asked.
“Hey princess… you want to come over?” Daniel said sweetly.
“Sure! Hold on… I don’t know where you live. Can you pick me up and then we will go together?”She asked as she ran up to her room.
“Sure. I will be there in five seconds.” Rose quickly picked out a new black tee shirt and some red skinny jeans. But Daniel was too fast for her and when Rose was getting dressed he pushed her on the bed.
“Hey Rose. You look pretty today.” Daniel said with a smile on his face.
“Daniel I am not even dressed. Wait here for me. I will be back in 5 minutes.” Rose ran to the bathroom changed and made herself descent enough. When she was done she ran back to her bedroom.
“I’m back and ready!” Rose yelled and scared Daniel. He wanted revenge so he took Rose in his arms and ran out the door as fast as he could. When he was at the kitchen he put her down but kept holding her shoulders. 
“Ohmygod! I am so dizzy! I guess you got me back.” Rose laughed and sat down on a chair.
“Hi Elmira. Would I please take Rose to my house for a sleepover? I will bring her back right in the morning.” Daniel said politely. Daniel was always polite to Elmira because he respected everyone other and younger than him.
“Sure Daniel. And you don’t have to be so formal with me.” Elmira smiled and walked up to her room.
“Daniel you said nothing about spending the night! I would love to but why didn’t you tell me before?” Rose was thrilled to go to Daniel’s house for the night. It would only be the two of them because his parents are hunting.
“Because I wanted it to be a surprise. And I want to spent the night with you before I leave. I leave on Monday afternoon after school. Then you have the long week with no school and I would be back Saturday morning. I’m sorry but I have to go hunting… I never want to hurt you like that again.” He pulled Rose closer to him and kissed her forehead. “Shall we go?”
‘Umm hold on sec… I want to get my pj’s. Should I get the long or short ones?” Rose asked blushing.
“Defiantly the shorts ones.” Daniel smiled very seductively and sat down on a couch waiting for Rose to come back. Rose ran up to her room and picked her black velvet pj’s that had a spaghetti strap shirt and a mini squirt. Finally she packed everything she needed and ran downstairs. Daniel acted like a gentle man and carried her bag all the way home. And as soon as they came to his house, Rose fell into shock. Daniel’s house was huge!!
“Shall we got o my master bedroom my princess?” Daniel picked Rose up again as ran to his room.
“I think I will go to the bathroom first.” Then Rose ran to the bathroom and changed for a night she would remember…


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow..!!! awsome can it get any better? duh of course!!! lmao!!!!
luv yu!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Seductive and suggestive. =D Love it.
A few typos but other then that it was flawless. I see your writting is really improving. So don't stop.
I know your inspiration is faultering but you have such a gift. So do what ever you can to not lose it. Even start writing a new book if it helps. Its good to have a side project away from what you are concentrating on. Cause you can always go back to it with a fresh out look.
Love it.
Great write :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..