Chapter 17 The Big News

Chapter 17 The Big News

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

The Big News
                  Chapter 17

“Last night was amazing Daniel. Are you sure you have to leave?” Rose asked pouting.
“Yes. I have to leave for a few days. Have some fun. Go out with Alyson. Trust me I will be back before you know it.” Daniel smiled and got off the bed. He got dressed and packed all of Rose’s stuff while she got ready.
“Ok my prince I am ready. Take me home…” And with the last word Daniel swept Rose off her feet on into her house.
“Well here you are. I have a surprise for you in your closet but I have to go so I will see you later. Bye Rose. Take Care.” Daniel kissed Rose very fiercely and then left. Rose was wondering about the surprise Daniel was talking about so she went up to her room and opened her closet. There stood a bouquet of black and red roses, and there was a note attached. It said:
Dear my Princess,
Some roses are red, some roses are white.
But you my Rose are just right.
I will love you till the last Rose drops.
         Love, M. Prince
Rose could not wait until Daniel came back because she would have to give him a big thank you. She examined all the roses until she found something really weird. There was a black leather rose in between the flowers. “I will love you until the last rose drops.” Rose remembered the card. Now she understood that with this black rose he will always love her with a piece of his heart.
“Now what should I do to pass the time?” Rose asked herself. She came up with some good ideas like clean her room and wash the dishes but in the end she decided to go outside and read a book because it was cloudy and warm. She got a blanket and a pillow and headed for the porch. She layed down in the shade and started to read the book until she fell asleep.
“Hello? Are you alive?” A voice asked. Rose woke up and saw that it was her friend Alyson with another girl.
“Oh, Hi Alyson. Hello. Who are you?” Rose asked while making room on the porch.
“Hello my name is Jemma. I am a new student from Australia. I just came here two days ago. And you are?” Rose forgot to introduce herself.
“Sorry. My name is Rose White. But people just call me Rose. Nice to meet you. I can’t believe you are from Australia I always wanted to go there.” Rose thought that they were going to become friends just fine.
“Yea it’s really nice there. But I always wanted to visit the USA so here I am. Well we better get going. I am supposed to meet my mom in five minutes at the park. See ya.” Then Jemma and Alyson left. When Rose put the pillow and blanket in the right place Elmira came home.
“Hey kiddo. How did your day go? I have some good news for you.” Elmira said while sitting on the couch.
“My day went fine. Met a new girl from Australia, her name is Jemma. So what’s the big news?” Rose asked eagerly.
“Well I found out that you have family in Poland! And I got you ticket to see them during the next break for two weeks.” Elmira said while smiling.
“Wow! Really!?! I can’t wait! Thanks Elmira!” Rose was so excited to meet her family. But she was also sad to leave Daniel… what will she decide to do…

 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i luv the leather rose!!! omg soo sweet!!! so i can't wait to see wat her family is like
luv yu...!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol XD Omg you put me in the story >_> *blushes*

Aww thankyou XD Please tell me your going to kill me off XD so fun..

Lol anyway to the story. I liked the part about the fake rose between all the real roses. It was so sweet

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2009
Last Updated on August 17, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..