Chapter 18 The Shopping Spree

Chapter 18 The Shopping Spree

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

The Shopping Spree
                  Chapter 18

 The next day Rose woke up with her cell phone ringing.
 “H-Hello? Who is this?” Rose asked sleepily. She slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face.
 “Don’t you have caller id missy? It’s Alyson! Wake Up!! All of us have a big day ahead of us!” Alyson was always a morning person. Even if she could never get up. She was always so perky in the mornings.
 “Wait… Big day? Where are we going? And who is going with us?” Rose asked more awake.
 “You, me and Jemma are going to the mall! We are going to do out hair, nails, and buy clothes! So get ready we will be there in 30 minutes. Bye sleepy head.” Alyson laughed and hung up. Great, a day with Miss Perky and her new best friend, Rose thought. She quickly put all her money (About $300) in her purse and then put on a cute black rose shirt and some dark ripped jeans. Then she put her hair into a ponytail and put some makeup on like always. Then she ran downstairs and out of the house. But not before getting a blood pill and some French toast.
“Hey sleepy head! Get in!” Alyson yelled from the car.
“Ok ok I am getting in. Oh hey Jemma. What’s up? Ohmygod I love your outfit!” Rose looked at Jemma with surprise. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a dark blue zebra shirt and some high top converse. She had her hair in a scene style just like Rose’s and had eye liner on. She was very different then on the porch. Before she wore some jeans, a black shirt, and flats. And her hair was in a ponytail.
“Hey Rose. And thanks, I like your outfit too. I guess we both like the same style of clothes.” Jemma was very nice to Rose because she wanted to be her friend. All of them talked about what they were going to do all the way to the mall. Then Alyson’s mom dropped then off and then drove home.
“Guys come over here! Let’s go to Hot Topic first, Wet Seal, Forever 21 and then finally Journey’s!! Let’s go!” Alyson grabbed Rose’s and Jemma’s hands and dragged then to Hot Topic. Rose bought a Linkin Park shirt, some makeup, a scarf, shoes and music. Alyson only bought a dress and earrings because she was not into punk clothing. And finally Jemma bought bracelets, a hoodie and 3 pairs of jeans. Jemma loved Linkin Park so she also bought a poster and CD from that band. Everyone had fun shopping, and was broke in the end.
“Guys my mom is here. She will drop you off at your houses.” Alyson said as she got off the phone.
“Okay. Jemma, Alyson I got you something. It’s a friendship bracelet. A red one for me, a black one for Jemma, and a purple one for Alyson. It goes like thing: Rose-Best, Alyson-Friends, Jemma-Forever. And they have a charm that you guys like. I have an IPod, Jemma you have a locket like your necklace, and Alyson you have a cell phone. It’s just a reminder that we will be friends no matter what.” Rose said while explaining everything.
“Thank you so much!” they said together.
By that time it was time to go, and the talking stopped when we saw Alyson’s mom in sight. Alyson’s mom is a gossip mouth, so if your near her you should not talk about anything personal. So the drive home was quiet and quick. Soon Rose had to get out.
“Bye guys thank for everything. I had a great time! Bye!” Rose said while grabbing her bags.
“No, thank you Rose for… everything. Bye See ya!” Jemma said choosing her words carefully. Then slowly they drove away leaving Rose to find out that her life was going to be hectic for the next 2 days. 


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lol love it. Shopping spree. Your writting has majorly improved since your first draft of the book. Its impressing to see how far you have come.
As for the story like I said love it :) You showed more to your charters personalitys in this chapter. And a better understanding in your writting. But now I am curious about what is going to happen in the next 2 days. >.< Can't wait for the next chapter :) keep writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

love it once again

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow the book is awsome so far, shopping is boaring.lol! cant wait for the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol love it. Shopping spree. Your writting has majorly improved since your first draft of the book. Its impressing to see how far you have come.
As for the story like I said love it :) You showed more to your charters personalitys in this chapter. And a better understanding in your writting. But now I am curious about what is going to happen in the next 2 days. >.< Can't wait for the next chapter :) keep writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why Why

A by Sarah