Call of The Beast

Call of The Beast

A Story by Jessica Garrett
"

Four 12year old children just found out the bed bugs are real, but where are they really coming from?

"
Chapter 1

Introduction

Four 12 year old children just found out that the bed bugs are real, but where are they really coming from?

And out of the drakness, The zombie did call

"Joe, Jack, Jamie, Jennipher, time to go to bed." They all said, "Awe, mom do we have to." "Yes, now scoot." Mother was grabbing them by their arms, trying to get them to bed. Then Jennipher said, "Mom, tell us a story, please." "Oh, alright. Wht do you want to hear?" "Anything?" "Ok, this story is about four kids and not going to bed when their told to." "I don't like this story." The mother continued, "Once upon a time there were four children that did their homework on time, doing their chores and playig with their friends before dinner started, one night, they didn't do their homework or their chores. So they went to bed with out dinner and they learned their lesson. They came out and apologized and they already had their homework done. The end, now go to bed." "Yes, mommy." They all got into their bed under the covers.Trying to fall asleep, one of the girls was tossing and turning, under the sheets, then the four of them heard a loud bang from under the bed. They got up quickly, staying in their beds, with one of them say, "What was that?" They all looked so scared, and one of the boy's said, "I'll look for you, Jamie." "Thank you Jack." "Your welcome." So he got up from his bed and went to Jamie's bed, he was stiff for a couple seconds, then he bent down and looked under the bed, that was when he saw something weird-looking, then Jamie said, "Anything down there?" Jack looked up at her, saying, "There's something weird down here." "Like What?" "It looks like a worm." "Ewe, get it out." "Okay, okay, i'll get it out." "Thank you." Jack went in a little deeper, and whatever it was, grabbed him like a snake, pulling him fast. A minute later, He fell on a hard, rocky road. While the other three were at home, in their bedrooms, on their beds screaming for Jack to come back, he could hear them as clear as a bell. That was when Jamie yelled, "Mom, momma, Jack disappeared." Her mother said, "Go to bed!" "But momma..." "No but's, go to bed!" Jamie said (to the others), "We have to find Jack, quick!" Jack got up off the ground and dusted himself off, walking the path for maybe like half an hour at the most. All he saw was bugs everywhere, on the path, on the trees, rocks and etc. That was when he saw the creepy worm, pulling someone out from under their bed, Jack quickly hid behind a big tree, watching the worm bring someone down, out of the sky. Then he noticed that it was a boy around his age, falling down onto the bug infested road. Jack waited til the worm slithered away, to the next bed in the sky. Jack came out from behind the tree, walking to the boy. He stops when he got to the boy, bending down to wake him up. Jack poked him on the side. The boy shot up fast, saying, "Where am I?" Jack said, "I don't know, but you need to get up before that thing comes back for us." "Ok." So Jack helped the boy up and said, "I'm Jack." "I'm Jon." "Nice to meet you." "Same here, so you don't know where we're at." "No, not yet. Did you hear your siblings calling out your name." "Yes I did, how do we get back?" "I don't know, we can follow this... path to a town or something." "Okay, how did you find me?" "I saw the worm flying to the sky where the bed was at, so i hid behind that tree back there and waited til it got away. Then i saw you on the path, facing down, so i came and woke you up." "Why is it after us?" "I don't know." A minute later, Jamie said, "There's gotta be a way to get down there." Joe said, "But how." "I don't know, i just want Jack back." Jennipher said, "I'm scared Joe." "I know, so am i. Just let me think of something." "Hurry, we don't have enough time." Jon and Jack is still walking the path, then they saw the worm again. Jack said, "Come with me, so it doesn't see us." "Ok." So Jack and Jon found a big tree to hide behind, the creepy worm did it again, pulling another boy to the path, they waited til the worm slithered away again. Jack whispered, "It's like, it's waiting every five minutes to get another child." "Maybe this time it'll be a girl." "Maybe, let's watch who it'll bring down here." "Okay." So they waited for a couple minutes and it was another boy. And this kept on going til there was 12 of them, all boys. After they had all met, they kept walking the path to an abandoned warehouse. It didn't take long for the boys to get inside. Once they all got in, the door shut itself and locked the kids in there. Jack said, "Everyone stay calm and stay together." Everyone listened to Jack and stayed together. While they were walking, a small man said, "Master, they're here." Master said, "Good, let them get use this place, they're not going anywhere." Master smiled devilously, watching the boys wonder off in the warehouse on the television in the cameraroom. A few minutes later, the boys stopped, Shaun said, "What is this place?" "I don't know, but this is getting a little creepy." The warehouse is empty, no sign of life, til a voice came on the speakers saying, "Welcome boys, this is your new home." Jack yelled, "Like Heck we're not." Jack turned around and said, "I'll think of something, trust me. My brother and sister's will find us. I promise." Aaron said, "I trust you." Everyone else said the same thing and Dylan said, "How do we get out of here? The door is locked from the inside." "I have a way." Jack looked at the camcorder in the corner of the room and winked at he camera. Master just got a cold chill coming from the wink of this child that he got from the worm. Master said, "Eugon, watch that boy." "Yes Master." "I have a funny feeling about that boy. Make sure he doesn't get away." "Yes Master." A minute later, Joe said, "I just thought of an idea. Why don't I go down there and grab Jack, come back home and mom won't have to know what really happened." "I like that idea." "Ok, but we need a rope, a long rope." The kids started looking for the rope but all they found was a hose with the hose holder. They bring the hose holder and started unraveling it. It stopped after 5 minutes, then Joe said, I'll tug when i'm done there." "Ok, be careful Joe." "I will Jennipher, just remember i have this walkie talkie and i will tell you where he is and i want you to tell me how long to took me to get to where he is." "Ok, Joe." "Here i go." So Joe crawled under the bed and grabbed a hold on the hose and started sliding down the hose. A few minutes later, Joe got to the bug infested road and gave the hose a tug to let Jennipher know he made it. He got on the walkie and said, "Ok, i made down here, it's disgusting down here, there is a lot of bugs on the road. I'll give a call when i get close, Over and Out." "Ten four, big brother, i be careful, Over and Out." So Joe kept walking for maybe like 20 minutes top and he got the walkie and said, "Ok, i made to the warehouse, over and out." "Ten four big brother, it's been 20 minutes since the last time you called, over and out." So Joe opened the door and walked in, a few seconds later, the door shut itself again. He got back on the walkie and whispered, "I'm inside, over and out." "Ok, please be careful." "I will, stop worrying." "Ok." Joe kept walking, a few minutes later, he tripped over something on the floor.

True pain and suffering He brought to them all

Joe tripped over a boy's leg and fell on the floor. The boy said, "Help us, he's torturing us." "Do you know where my brother is at?" "He's the chosen one." "Chosen one, please tell me more." "The thirteenth boy is the one that saves us all. He was born with supernatural powers to kill The Master of All Killers, his name is Master Howser and the chosen one's name is Jack Duvvy, Jack is the king of this world. He belongs here." "My brother does not belong here, he belongs to Earth, where he was truly born in and on." A moment later, Jack was trying to find a way out and everything he was thinking of, didn't work. Except for one, but he didn't know how to do it. Then a little man came out and said, "Your ugliness, Master wants to talk to you." "Ugliness, wow where did you come up with that, in loser school." The little man grabbed him by the chains and walked him to Master's office. Jack walks in, as Master said, "Hello, you highness, how do you like your kingdom so far." "What are you talking about?" "Your the famous King of The Under Bed Realm, don't you remember?" "No i don't, but i do know this... your ugly minion here, he stinks, he needs a bath." Master just looked at the boy and said, "Eugon, go take a bath, now." "Yes Master." Eugon left the room as Master said, "What do you want, your highness." "Let us go and i'll give you part of the land, for you to own. Is it a deal?" "And what do you want in return?" "If you want to torture someone, torture the worm, not the boys." "And what about the girls?" "What girls?" "Queen Jamie and Queen Jennipher." "What have you done with them? Where are they?" "Take a guess, your highness." "If you hurt them, I'll kill you by hand." "Such a foul language for a twelve year old." "Today is my birthday, guess how old i am." Master had the scared look on his face and said, "You are not thirteen." "Oh yes i am, if you don't like it, get out!" "You can't get rid of me that easily." "Let everyone go, NOW!!!" After Jack screamed that, he started glowing like a light bulb. Master Howser looked at the boy and started to panick a little and said,”Ooo, I’m so scared.” He laughs as Jack starts attacking him with magic and says, “You insolent fool, why won’t you die, like the other kids.” “I will never die, like you said I AM A KING, now let my people go and you will not be harmed. If you don’t like that offer, I’d be happy to kill you right here, right now. Your choice, Howser.” “Go ahead and kill me, you never liked me in the first place. So why should I give you the satisfaction of killing me, we use to be friends, remember Jack?” “We were never friends, and never will.”

Away ran the children to hide in their beds

“Go, run, get out before I kill you, Jackson.” Jack looked at Howser and said, “Jeremy!?! But how did you get down here?” “The worm got me and I had no place to go, I remembered how cool this place was before we became King and Knight.” “You’ve grown, come back with me, and everything will be back to normal, I promise.” “Ok, need to to find Eugon, he knows where everyone is at.” “Ok, good.” As Jack and Jeremy were looking for Eugon, Joe saw a glimpse of Jack and yelled, “Jack!!!” Jack turned around and said, “Oh, Thank G, you’re here, help me get everyone back to their beds. We have to find Eugon first.” “Who’s Eugon? And who is this?” “Eugon is a mini-man and this is Jeremy from our nieghborhood.” “Woah, you’re old!?!” Jeremy rolled his eyes and all of the boys walked in on Eugon, as Eugon was saying, “Finally, they don’t know anything about me being the devil, hahaha.” The boys and Jeremy slowly backed out of the room and started looking for the rest of the boys. An hour later, everyone was found and they got to the door of the warehouse. Jeremy said, “This is the key and I can’t go with you.” “What, oh come on man, really. We all have to go.”

For fear that the devil Would chop off their heads

“I can’t, I sold my soul to him, if I leave he’ll chop off my head, I’m sorry Jackson.” “Yeah, me too. I wish you can come back with me, I miss playing with you.” “Dude, stop being too girlie with me.” “Sorry, you can at least try, for our friendship, please.” “Ok, I can do that.” “Cool.” Jeremy puts the key into the door, opening it and started to run, the wormholes started sucking up the kids back to their bedrooms while Jack, Joe and Jeremy were still running. Eugon yelled, “Howser get back here.” “IN YOUR DREAMS, UGLY!!!” Jeremy was under his wormhole and he got sucked back up to his bedroom. Jack and Joe saw the water hose and Jack said, “Wormie, kill the Devil and let him suffer from his sins.” The worm did what Jack said and killed the Devil as Jack and Joe watched. Jack said, “Tug it.” The world that they were just about to leave, had changed back to its wonderful and glorious place that Jack once knew as his home away from home. Then the boys got pulled up from their sister’s grasps and Jack said, “Is everyone alright.” “Thank G, you’re ok. I was so scared that you weren’t gonna come back.” “You are such a girl.” His sister hit him with the pillow and everyone was laughing and having fun until Mother popped her head in the room and said, “Get to sleep, now. You can do that tomorrow.” “Yes Mother.” They laid their heads down and slept.

The End

© 2013 Jessica Garrett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on October 6, 2013
Last Updated on October 6, 2013