Exit

Exit

A Chapter by Jessie

Exit


“Your answer is no?”  The doctor asks, confirming his loss of a patient.

“Yes.  Please unbind me.”  You tug at the shackles on your wrists.

“The surgery will make you feel much better.  You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.”

‘I’ll take my chances.”  You snap, a little harsher than you’d intended.

“Very well then.”  The doctor grimaces.  “But don’t come crying to me for help.  Once you walk out that door, I will be no help to you.  If I see you on my doorstep again, I will kill you.

“And if I ever see you again, I suppose I’ll do the same.”  You glare.

“I wouldn’t do that, if I were you.  Then again, if I were you I’d take the surgery.  You could be living in paradise instead of going out there.”  He looks toward the door.  “but you’ve made your choice.”  He presses a button and the bonds on your wrists, ankles, and throat snap open.  You sit up, immediately on your guard.  “Get out.”

“I’m going.”  You back away toward the great exit door, keeping your eyes on the devious doctor.  Just as your hand brushes the handle, the doctor grabs a surgical knife.  You begin to dive out the door, but see that he’s offering it to you.

“Here,” He gives it a toss, you catch it by its silvery handle.  “You’ll need this.”

 

You push open the door to see that you’re on the top of a mountain, surrounded by water, with a great forest below you, surrounding you.  The door slaps shut behind you and you are alone in a wilderness you don’t recognize.  Before you go racing out into the danger, you weigh your options.  One is to survive, to find water and shelter and then look for rescue.  The other is to begin searching for rescue immediately, in hopes that you won’t have to stay the night in this bloody place.

 

To find shelter first, continue to the next section in Blue.

To search for rescue first, continue to the next section in Red.



© 2013 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
Blue or red? Which one should i finish writing first ;) Next chapters (blue and red) coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting. Looking forward to continuing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jessie

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading! The next two are up :3
Whoa. This is amazing so far :) I can't wait for more to be posted! Which is soon, i hope....

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jessie

10 Years Ago

Posted!! I'm glad you enjoyed! When I was little I always read the choose your own books and though.. read more
This is an amazing story! I hope to read more soon :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jessie

10 Years Ago

Thanks :3
The next two sections are posted! Read on, friend n_n
I like your story so far! Its truly fantastic. I like the idea of creating your own plot and when it's beautifully written, it can be a joy to read, and yours, my friend, is a pleasure to read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jessie

10 Years Ago

Thank you, dear :) More to come if you'd like to read it!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 26, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013
Tags: choose, your, own, choices, interactive, colors, pages, adventure, action, danger, exit


Author

Jessie
Jessie

MI



About
Oh, hello there. Welcome to my little corner of the internet... Enjoy :) Feel free to review, I can't get better if I don't know that to fix n_n more..

Writing
Hopeless Hopeless

A Poem by Jessie


Random Prologue Random Prologue

A Story by Jessie


Nine Nine

A Poem by Jessie