Amazing Spiderman 2 alternate ending

Amazing Spiderman 2 alternate ending

A Story by Bradley Davies
"

This is what I beieve should ahve been the ending to Amazing Spiderman 2, or at least would have made it better with the best bits still in there. Emphasis on 'the best bits'.

"

So when Spider-man goes after Electro to finally defeat him he leaves Gwen behind for her on protection as well c’mon, they are dating. :P But anyway yeah so he leaves her behind and stops her from being able to follow him by webbing her hand to a car.  But as from the original ending you see that she still manages to follow him despite Spider-man’s web trick. Now why did Gwen follow Spider-man? Well again they are dating and so obviously she cares about him and although she can’t do anything to help she can’t help but feel useless if she simply is not there at the fight. So let’s say that Spider-man stuns Electro for a second, I know how ironic, but let’s say that he stuns him and is about to deliver the final blow. Hmmm instead of stun let’s have him render Electro weak from exhaustion in fighting, but then Spider-man would also be tired, OK for my ending Spider man needs to stun Electro (you’ll find out lateeeeeer). So yeah he is about to defeat him when Gwen makes her appearance at the fight known to Spider-man, so he goes after her and takes her to the top of that ‘place’ (I can’t remember what it was but it had a massive tower). After safely taking her to the top of that tower he bounds after a recently re-energised Electro. Now for the feels let’s have Gwen tell Spidey that she loves him but have him not hear and then have Gwen make a disappointed face like she is thinking ‘I just wish he would have said something similar back to me’. So during round two between Spider-man and Electro, Spider-man gets the upper hand against Electro and is standing over him being cocky and crap (well he is like in his early 20s). Now to fit this into the context of the original movie, this could be the scene where Electro IS defeated once and for all, but with Spider-man being all cocky he gives Electro the chance to make one last blow against Spidey. Now with his ‘Spidey sense’ tingling like no tomorrow he manages to dodge Electro's last blow but alas crap hits the fan and it ends up hitting the ruined tower that Gwen is on causing it to collapse. Spider-man sees this and decides to take care of Electro there and then and ‘does the thing’ that causes him to die, after this he does after Gwen and well let’s just watch that horrible but also most amazing scene in the film one last time. So yeah after all that happens the film shows spider-man I don’t know, throwing his suit away? Buying drugs from the Joker? Or just hanging with me? To suggest that he has given up being super hero… oh oh I know, have him be in a bar with Jessica Jones like yeah… crap happens. Then start the third film with the rhino fight but have the opening scene being dark and then as ‘2 years later’ fades in the darkness fades out and bam RHINO CONGESTION.

 

Now if the film had ended like this then here is how it would have improved the ending;

-          No random goblin being more of a dick then and super villain.

-          No rhino causing unnecessary congestion on that one road I am a fan off (yeah you know that road).

-          No obvious ‘give me all the moneys to make a second money’ BS, basically no line up to the third film.

-          No need to tease the goblin and FREAKIN’ RHINO (he was and looked awesome) in the trailers and disappoint fans like when I read the view count for this.

-          Everyone leaves the film in tears (c’mon Gwen dies, act like you are not a sociopath and at least pretend to cry) which I personally believe means a good ending, nothing says a good film like having viewers invest their feelings in something/someone.

-          A third film could have been made (just share Spidey with Marvel to avoid paradoxes if I were to go into the past and alternate the ending…  *shifty eyes*)

 

So yeah that was my alternate ending to Spider-man and if you have any questions I will answer them and change the alternate ending to fix newly found holes in the story or generally make it A* English J

Thankies for making your eyes ‘do the thing’ during this whole nerd… anger… outlet……… thing.

© 2016 Bradley Davies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016
Tags: Spiderman, amazing, 2, two, electro, goblin, rhuino, gwen, gone, dead, stacey, tower, braderzian, marvel, comics, awesome, crap, ner, anger, outlet, funny, not, so

Author

Bradley Davies
Bradley Davies

Gloucester, United Kingdom



About
Hey my names is Bradley, I am 18 while writing this (I am now 20 (23.09.2015) turning 21 on the 28th of September :D), I have loved to write but never been very good at it. I have always been able to .. more..

Writing