A Silent War

A Silent War

A Story by Ibrahim Sharifah
"

Meet Hīmarī a Guardian and the child of rare bloods. She has a whole lot of task at hand.

"
My body felt numb, my eyes felt so heavy which made it impossible for me to open them. I can hear voices around me. One. No two. No three female voices.Who are they? Come to think of it where on earth am I?!
I tried again to open my eyes, but it was to no avail. What had happened to me?
"She is awake," a beautiful female voice said from a distance.
"I'm aware. She has been awake for a while now. The drugs must be doing their work, just looking at the dazed state she's in, explains enough," another female voice said in a slow slur that irritated my ears.
What drugs were they talking about and who the hell are these weirdos?
"What are we going to do now mi lady? We hardly know who she is and I also wonder how she was able to get through the barrier. She's an Arnoviyan and the chances of an Arnoviyan crossing the barrier is 100% impossible." Another female voice said in a clear voice that boomed.
The air encompassing my frame was quite unfamiliar which resulted my stomach to churn in response.
What do they mean by a barrier?
What barrier? 
Where am I though?
My head pounded, the more I tried to open my eyes, the more the pain increased. I couldn't take this pain anymore, who are these people? 
Where the hell am I?
I couldn't even remember anything, I don't even know what day it was.
29th of April or is it 10th of November?! What time was it? Morning, afternoon or evening?
Ahhhh!!!! The pain! The banging!
I couldn't even think straight, my breathing seemed to slow, my eyes were giving up on me.
Questions flooded through my mind looking for answers to tally with, but nothing seemed to be reasonable. No answers came through. Nothing seemed right.
One question came crashing out of the blue. The question seemed reasonable enough and it caused the most pain - who am I and what is my name?
Tears trickled down my cheeks all of a sudden, they flowed uncontrollably. Why am I crying? Am I hurting? Is it the effect of the drugs they pumped in my system? 
Who am I in this strange world and what is my mission here?
How did I arrive here and most especially who sent me here?
I've got to find out.
AM I SAFE?!
I blacked out.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

© 2021 Ibrahim Sharifah


Author's Note

Ibrahim Sharifah
Hey lovelies, I hope you liked this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 18, 2021
Last Updated on July 18, 2021
Tags: epic, himari, war, curse, hate, lovetriangle, academy, kingdom, demons, fantasyadventure, cursewords #fantasy-romance #fig, fantasycreatures, abilities, love

Author

Ibrahim Sharifah
Ibrahim Sharifah

Lagos, Nigeria



About
Hey, thank you for stopping by. more..