Love and a Plan

Love and a Plan

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

The kiss was amazing, I didn't want it to end, but of course something had to inturupt it. Aaron bust out from behind the shack located behind the bungalo. ''Ah, never felt better after a piss, but, that was something else.'' He looked over and saw Angel and I still locked in a the kiss, when we pulled away finally aware of his pressence Angel blushed slightly, a rose tint glowing from her porcelyn skin.

I looked at Aaron ''Maybe it's because someone decided to take a wank while they had spair time?'' He norrowed his eyes at me and charged, he was fast, but not as fast as me. Time slowed in my mind I could see every step he took he got right in front of me and I took my left arm and back handed him towrds a wooded area off to the side of the road.

He raised his face out of the ground covered in something brown and goey. He spit ''Blah! Cow s**t!'' Angel and I laughed. Madi joined us in our laughter when Aaron was trying to whipe the s**t from his face.

"Okay, guys. Enough 'shitting around','' I cuckled at Aaron "lets get a move on it. Get to the shore by nightfall and set up camp.''

Finally reaching the shore we found a large sea cottage that had thick walls and enough room for the four of us. ''Get some rest, guys. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow, we'll discuss the plan in the morning.''

They nodded Aaron stole the sofa yet again Madi glared at him and said ''You had the couch last time, s**t face!'' Aaron glared at her, but he knew better. Within a milisecond Madi had a shotgun aimed at his face.

"Uh.... Maybe s**t face is going to go sit somewhere else this time...'' and slowly backed away from the sofa. I chuckled. Angel was out on the other sofa within minutes. I looked over at her and smiled. I headed towrds the roof. I always felt better while I was looking at the night sky. It'd been, I'm guessing, about 30 minutes and Angel hoped up onto the roof.

''Mind if I join you?'' she asked offering the warm smile, how could I ever say no to that smile.

''No, not at all.'' she took a seat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

''So, what is this big 'plan' exactly?'' she asked.

"If everything goes right, I hoped to get a cargo ship from the coast and find an island that is not infected with this plague and start building a place we can call home.'' Just then an vision flashed through my head, Angel and I two children, a boy and a girl, running around in a yard and her and I smiled at them. The vision was gone just a quick is it came. That couldn't have been... I'm sure it was though though, Angel and I in the possible future, two children and living a happy life together. I only hope one such future would come, I loved Angel and would love to start a family with her, but I need to stay more focused on how to protect her and the ones that may populate the island if there were anyone else out there.

She smiled at me, that same melting heart smile that could defrost a yetti if one saw it. ''So...''

I raised and eyebrow at her ''So?...''

She shrugged her shoulders ''I don't know.''

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. She was warm to the touch. Her soft skin as smothe as silk. Her heart beat beating as she lay by my side. I hope the future holds many night like these for us in the future. If I ever lost her in the midst of this Apocolypse, I'b surely end my life without her. I loved her, she knew that. Before the sleep of the night took hold of her, I whispered in her ear ''I love you, yours in eternity, my love.'' Then she was under the sleep of the night. Her hand had somehow found mind in the midst of it but I didn't mind at all. Her hand in mine, nothing could possibly go wrong. I fell to the temptation of sleep as well with her in my arms, under the night stars. And I drempt, something I have not done In a very long time, the best dream I ever had. Her, the woman I loved so much. Perfect... I was in love, a horde of zombies could never take that away, never...



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 9, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing