Pre-log

Pre-log

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

The story starts here....

"

Crawling through the woods his heart was beating quickly. He could hear the foot steps of his attacker getting closer. He could barely move. He felt so weak and helpless. His attacker grabbed a handfull of his hair and pulled his head off the muddy ground. His attackers breath raising the hairs on his neck as he breathed. Each breath sending a shiver down his spine. ''Where is he?'' Asked the attacker. ''Tell me where the boy is and I might just let you live!''

Strugleing to get out the words Mr. Brown spat ''I'll never tell you where he's at!''

 

The attacker got close to Mr. Browns' neck and spoke ''Tell me where Brandon Cochran his now or I'll drain you till your dry. This is your last chance. Tell me and live, or be my snack!''

 

Mr. Brown wasn't going to give up where his student was. He had to protect the boy at all costs even if this meant his his life. He knew his attacker wasn't jokeing around. So as his last words Mr. Brown spat ''Burn in Hell!''

 

His attacker spoke into his ear ''Such a wrong choice to make.'' Mr. Brown's flesh broke as his attacker bit his neck and drained ever drop of life out of him. ''Thank you for the snack.'' said the attacker a*s he walked away from the pale, bloodless body that lay on the muddy ground of the woods. ''I will find you boy, and I will take what should be mine!''



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


Author's Note

Brandon Lee Cochran
This may be the pre-log but its a big part of the story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this book but you have a few grammar errors

Posted 12 Years Ago


Mr. Brown? Really? But he's the best teacher ever..we have a secret handshake..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing