Party Climax

Party Climax

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

Angel was still asleep in my arms, her body still wet and cold. The towl around her didn't help much. Hey eyes began to flutter open. I smiled at her wake. She looked confused, she staired at me with a blank expression. ''Where am I? How did I get here? Is this a dream.''

I chuckled softly ''Your here with my on the ship. I brought you back from the after life. And no, this is not a dream.'' I kissed her forehead. ''You need to rest. I'll fill you in on everything that has happened while you were... gone.'' I picked her up, still holding her close in my arms, and carried her to the cabins.

She fell asleep in my arms again while I hurried up the flight of stairs. When I reached the door of an empty cabin I took her in and gently sat her down on the soft bed. I took the bed sheets and covered her in them to keep her warm. I then walked to the door, I stopped. ''Good night, Bel Ange....'' then I left for my own cabin.

It was difficult to sleep. I kept hearing thumbs and thuds and repettative banging down the halls. Finally the noise got on my nerves and my patients. I jumped up from my bed and stomped down the hall towards Aaron's cabin. I knocked on the door. On the inside I heard giggles and squeeks then a loud thude. ''Oww That hurt.'' It was Aarons voice.

"Ha ha Don't hurt yourself.'' Was that Janie?

''Uh Be right there, bro. Give me a sec.... S**t, where are my pants. Oh, there they are. Ow ow ow! I zipped my wood.'' He opened the door. ''Everything okay bro?'' His hair was sticking to his sweating forehead.

I raised a suspicious eye brow. ''Is that sex hair?''
"Wait, what?'' he took his and a scratched his scalp ''Uh, no?'' His eyes were wide.

''He he Aaron, come back to bed. Please?''

"Okay, Janie, be there in a sec.'' He turned his attention back to me ''Giggity.'' he said then shut the door in my face and the giggling stated up again.

Well, that was interesting. I walked down to Madi's cabin to talk to her about what happened with Aaron. I reached her door and knocked on it like I did with Aarons. ''Oh s**t, someones at the door. Wheres the keys to get the cuffs off of me?!'' I took a step back, was that Losier?

''I don't know where its at!'' I heard Madi's voice say.

''Well I can't stay handcuffed to the bed while he's out there!''

Madi giggled ''You will untill the nights over, just keep hard I'll be back in a sec.''

Madi answered the door ''Hey, Brandon.'' she had a Nyan cat robe on to cover her self from some ''Late night buisness''.

I chuckled ''I'll leave you two alone, he seems to be... tied up in his night work.'' then I walked away back to my cabin. I chuckled to my self ''Wow, horny basterds.''

I woke up in the morning half on the bed and terrible ache in my back side, I must have slept wrong on it last night though I'm surprised I slept at all with all of these horny people around. I threw on a thick black robe to cover my exposed skin. The ship was silent eccept for the crashing waves on the sides making it rock slightly back and forth. I walked into the kitchen of the ship and whipped up some scrambled eggs, sasage and pancakes. I took the prepared dish to Angel's cabin. I opened the door to find her in her bed sound asleep. I sat the dish on the night stand next to her bed. I gently pushed her ''Hey, wake up sleeping beauty. Breakfast is ready.''

Her eyes fluttered open slowly. ''Hey.'' She said smileing. She sat up her black hair cascading down her shoulders. She held the sheets of the bed close to her body because she still had nothing to wear.

I raised my eyebrow seeing her stuggle to get to the dish and keep the sheets wrapped around her. ''Do you need some cloths?'' I asked chuckleing.

She smiled slightly ''Ha ha Yeah, that'd be nice.''
I smiled back at her ''Than here.'' I took my hand and gently placed it on the small of her back. Gliding it down while touching her bare exposed skin of her back clothing started to form and grew to fit her body. Silk grew and wrapped around her her torso showing her elligant, beautiful curves forming a corset of black lace silk showing her bare shoulders. Then it flowed down from her waist and cascaded in ruffles to her feet. And at the back were ther corseted dress met her waist a bow was tied like she was a beautiful present under a Christmas tree.

She looked at the dress amazed ''How? How did you do that, Brandon?''

I smiled slightly ''I have powers that aid me now. The mutations morphed my being and abillities that of something immortal.''

She stood showing the full elagance of her dress. ''So, I'm in love with an immortal? I like that.'' She smiled and kissed me. That surge of wormth filling my lips like it once did.

''You have no idea how much I've missed you. When I lost you I thought I lost you forever....'' I told her.

She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear ''You never have to worry about that again. You'll never lose me now.''


© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:)! Awesome last few chapters Brandon.


Posted 12 Years Ago


you are an epic writer brandon



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

466 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2011
Last Updated on November 7, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing