Death Before Insult.

Death Before Insult.

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

Six months later....

''I don't give a f**k what you say! You ate my god damn cake you dick f**k!''

 

''Yeah, I did. So!? Just because your an immortal c**t doesn't make you a god!''

 

''I'm fairly sure that does, thus making your arguement invalid. And it doesn't change the face that you ate my entire f*****g cake!''

 

I lounged on my obsidian throne looking into the fire pit in the center of the room, absently tapping the razor tipped fingers of my armor on the cold black arm rests of the throne chair as I listened to the arguement Aaron and Losier were having over Losier eating Aarons cake. Aaron always hated it when you stole his food, he has the most unsatisfied appitite I've ever seen.

 

''Well are you going to continue bitching about it or are you going to take a swing at me a*****e!?'' Losier shouted at Aaron getting about an inch away from his face.

 

''If I pimp slapped you you'd find yourself as a blood splatter against the wall. Don't tempt that which as great power.'' Aaron said smirking at Losier.

 

Losier got closer to Aarons face ''Go on, or are you going to have your w***e of a wife slap me because you don't want to get your masterbating hand dirty?'' Losier grinned at Aaron pushing the temptation to pumble him to the ground.

 

Aarons skin began to smolder as his rage began to build. ''You have no right to call her that.''

 

"What are you going to do about it?'' Losier stuck his toungue out.

 

Aaron's eyes turned into burning coals of fire, his body turning into magma and stone, his armor was heated and bright orange from the intensity of the heat. He raised his hand to smack Losier.

 

Losier backed away his eyes wide ''Brandon, tell him to stop!'' he asked me looking terrified.

 

''You asked for it, Losier. Tempting Aaron when you know he has a rage is a bad idea, and you know that.'' I said calmly.

 

''I see your w***e has you under control too, Cochran.'' Losier smirked.

 

In a millisecond I had Losier pinned against the wall. ''Appologise and I might spare your life for your ignorance.'' I glared at him feeling my crimson eyes pierce into his soul.

''No,'' he spat on my face, I jerked my head to the side avoiding but a few drops of his spit. I slowly turned my head back to him, his saliva immediatly evaporating from my face.

 

''You deserve a slow painful death, and that you shall have.'' I took my hand and pushed it into his chest, feeling his rib cage crack from the blow as my hand went into his chest and gripping his heart. Pulling my hand out I held his still beating heart infront of his face. Taunting him of his coming death. Blood started to fall from his mouth as he caughed.

 

He fell to his knees on the floor, still alive. I walked back to my throne atop the steps of the great hall that was in the Middle Kingdom, the only place where the Immortals meet to decide the buisness of the kingdom of Shadow and the Haven of Light. I slowly sat in my throne, Losier watched me gripping his chest and blood still cascading down to the marble and obsidian floor from his lips. I grabed the nearby goblet that sat beside my throne, I squeezed Losiers heart watching the crimson rubies of blood fall from it, slowly becoming dryer by the second. Taking a single sip of his blood.

 

''Finish him....'' I commanded.

 

''With pleasure.'' Aaron replied with a happy flaming, magma grin on his face. Aaron stared at Losier, I could see smoke coming from his ears, eye sockets, nose, and mouth. Losier caughed again, only blood didn't come out this time, ashes did. Screaming a symphony of agony Losier exploded into flames, body parts, and blood. The sides of my mouth slowly curled into a smile.

 

''I love making people explode from the inside out. It's so much fun!'' Aaron said happily.

 

''Death is always pleasurable. Now get someone to clean this mess up before he starts to smell.'' I guestured around the bloody room.



© 2012 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's pretty good. you've gotten a lot better if you com[pare this to the first chapter of Apocalypse army of three.
however, i guess my only complaint is that it went from being about zombies to you guys getting girls pregnant and being immortal.
but it's good, keep going!
and, oh..my parents made me unfriend you on facebook. sorry about that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT STUFF! EVER! I REALLY LIKE ANGEL JANIE AND AARON!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

661 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2012


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing