Silent Hill

Silent Hill

A Story by Brandrosky

As you enter the building, a pungent stench fills your nostrils. Looking around, it's nearly impossible to tell whether its pools of blood or rusty water soaking your feet as you begin down the corridor. You reach out to open the heavy door in front of you and the deafening screech the hinges release are almost a relief from the absolute silence you have experienced since entering this place.


You step into the room and the door slams shut behind you. Startled, you turn around franticly pulling at the door but somehow it's locked itself. A feeling of dread washes over you and your heart sinks as you hear a faint metallic scraping in the distance. Sure that you have made a mistake, you begin searching the room for some means of escape. Sitting in a dining room chair is a woman in a nurses outfit, appearing to be dead. A large amount of her skin is flayed away and her face is horrifying. The flesh around her mouth has been partially removed, and reveals a bloody and rotting set of teeth appearing to be stuck in a smile. Then, you notice a key on the table in front of her. Cautiously, you reach out to the table and grasp the key in your hand. Suddenly, the woman's bloodshot eyes open and her thin, crooked fingers wrap around your wrist. She throws you backward and you fall to the ground. You jolt upwards, taking a step back in the process, only to be confused by the fact that nobody else is around. You look around a bit more, just in case, and find no sign that anybody else has been in the room anytime in recent history.


With the key in hand, you decide to leave and just get the hell out of this god-forsaken town. You insert the key into the door, but before you get a chance to turn it, you hear what sounds like a siren in the distance. As it grows louder, the paint begins to peel off the walls and the door rusts away before your very eyes. You step through the doorway and begin running down the hall. As you run, you begin to realize that something is off. The door through which you entered the building is nowhere in sight. You continue down the corridor, full speed, looking for the door, or any door. It's been several minutes and with nothing in sight, you begin to lose hope. You've seen no other doors, you're beginning to get fatigued, and the hallway seems to be never ending. You slow to a walking pace and begin to try to think of way out, but your thoughts are interrupted by the terrible sound of metal scraping along the floor behind you.


You turn around, and see a terrible sight. Mere feet away from you, is a large figure, appearing to be a man, brandishing an unbelievable large blade that is caressing the concrete floor as he walks. You turn and begin to run, hoping that he didn't see you through the solid pyramid shaped cage covering his head. You slow down and turn around to check. There is nothing behind you and you no longer hear him.


Then, an immense pain overtakes your body as you feel something cold tear through the flesh of your back and grind against your spine. You drop to the floor, silently, writhing in pain as your blood begins to pool around you. Hundreds of thoughts begin racing through your mind before you decide that this is it. This is where you die. Instead, you awaken with a scream. Looking around, you realize you're alone in your car, parked on the side of the road. Just ahead of you is a sign that says "Silent Hill 5 miles".

© 2016 Brandrosky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Had to be a dream...haha. Yeah, it was horrifically intriguing. You gave some good descriptions here and there. Enjoyed!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Woah! What just happened!? The first(?) person style made for an extra horrifying tale. *checks the date* ohhh i see. It's a Halloween post. Great job Brandrosky! Very scary!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Brandrosky

7 Years Ago

Hehehe. Thank you. I was on a huge silent hill kick for awhile and this just had to come out.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on November 6, 2016