Glass Full of Emptiness

Glass Full of Emptiness

A Poem by Brandrosky

Is your glass half full, or half empty. A question that we've all heard before as a playful way to explore differing points of view. What ,though, do you you when your glass is fully empty? Even worse, when your glass is full of emptiness? The battle you face every morning to roll out of bed when you know that today is going to be more of the same. The unshakable sensation of self hatred that invades every moment that begins to feel like happiness. The tears that you fight back and try to hide. They don't care where you are or who's around, and the more you fight, the harder they push back. Until you break and a blistering wave of shame and hopelessness invades every last corner of your mind. The feeling of loneliness and isolation that creep their way in even when you're surrounded by those who love you. It's all so crippling. All you can do is keep pushing and trying to believe that one day, this will all disappear and true happiness will be attainable. But until then, what do you do when your glass is full of emptiness?

© 2019 Brandrosky


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your final thoughts on this. Though I would advise you to always make sure you revise anything you write. Even if it takes ten times. If not, you end up with sentences like this:

What ,though, do you you when your glass is fully empty?

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2019
Last Updated on January 12, 2019

Author

Brandrosky
Brandrosky

Writing
... ...

A Poem by Brandrosky


Fallen Fallen

A Poem by Brandrosky


Lost Lost

A Story by Brandrosky