Point A to Point D.

Point A to Point D.

A Story by Lino Rie
"

A short story I wrote for my Applied Literature. It's a fan fiction. To let everyone know I got an A on it.

"
  “ And done!” I stated as I hit the return key on my dinosaur of a computer. I lean on the back of my chair and throw my arms behind my head and sigh. The relief of knowing that my short story was done soothed my jittering fingertips. 
        “I hope that’s enough of a short story for her,” I mumbled as I leaned farther back. I started to think of something to do to pass time. I examined my TV stand to see if anything looked good enough to watch again. As my eyes fluttered over the titles of movies, they stopped at my only anime series I owned, Soul Eater. I know I watched it like ten times already, but I guess I could watch it again. 
I got up and maneuvered through my messy room. When I finally reached the TV stand, I picked up the case. For some reason though I had a strange feeling that something was different about the discs within the case I was currently holding. I just shook my head and opened it up and put it in the awaiting DVD player. I shut the player and started to maneuver my way back when I thought I heard the TV turn off.
“That’s odd. I thought I turned you on.” I reached for the power button when all of a sudden the TV started to shake. I pulled my hand back and looked to see if anything else was shaking. Nothing was. I looked back to the TV and to my surprise the TV screen turned into a swirling vortex.
“What the...” the vortex interrupted me as it pulled me into its swirling darkness. I am tossed and turned as I feel for something to grab on to. The problem is what are you supposed to grab when there’s nothing there to grab? Panic starts to fill my body and I start yell,”Help! Please someone help me! Mom!” What’s the point of yelling when no one can hear you? I calm down and accept that this could be the end. 
I tried to stop myself from being flung around and threw my arms out for balance. It must have worked because I could finally see the vortex swirl and didn’t feel like there was something throwing me back and forth. I was still moving, though I don’t know where I could possible be going. All I know is that I’m no longer at point A, my home. As I was moving forward, I thought I heard someone yelling. I decided to yell for help again”If anyone’s there, can you please help me!”
“What the...who’s there? Are you in trouble!” the voice said with confusion and a kind of serious tone. 
 “ I don’t know where I am. I can’t see through the darkness. If you can please help me!” I was so happy that my life wasn’t over just yet. I listened for the voice but didn’t hear it again.
My hopes of getting out vanished. I yelled,”Hello? Are you still there?” but nothing. My eyelids filled with tears and I started to think that maybe the voice was a figment of my imagination. I looked ahead of me to where the swirls meet. As I did, a light appeared and I felt an irritating pain go throughout my body and a sharper one in my head.
As the light got closer the pain started to lessen but I knew that more was coming when I saw what was beyond the light. A forty-foot drop down to a concrete ground. I screamed and braced myself for impact. Thud! I feel a sharp pain throughout my body and something lumpy under me. I looked to see what I landed on and it turned out to be a boy. 
“Now,since I kept you from become a blood spot on the pavement CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF!”,the boy yelled. 
I jumped off him and said,”I’m so sorry!” I extended my hand to him to help him up. 
He grabbed it and said,”That’s ok, but I’m in the middle of helping someone. So, if you don’t mind...”, he dusted himself off and started to walk away. I stood there for a second, but then I realized that his voice was familiar. I thought about it and then remember that the voice I heard from the vortex is the same as the boy’s I just fell on. 
“Wait!” I grab his arm. 
He stops and looks at me,”What?” I look at him and swallow.He starts to look at me in concern, “Did you hurt yourself?” I shake my head and try to tell him the question that’s on my mind. My eyes start to wonder at his features. His semi spiky, white hair to his drowsy, red eyes. “Hello?” he said as he waved his free hand in front of my face. 
“Thank you,” I said to him as I released his arm. 
“No problem. But I should really be going someone needs help and I have to find them!” He starts to run down the street. As he was running, I realized that he might be talking about me. He must not have realized that the person who need help was me. I ran after him yelling,”Wait! Wait! I think I can help!” 
He skidded to a stop and yelled,”How can you help?”  
“I might know who you’re looking for and where she is,” I said as I caught up. I bent down and put my hands on my legs and panted. “But first you got to tell me where I am.” I managed to say.  
“Hello, Death City.” he said in an irritated voice. My heart stopped. My mind started to race. I am in Death City. The place that was the setting of the show I was just about to watch.
“So where is she?” he said with anger. 
I looked at him and said,”I don’t think she needs your help any more, Soul.”
  He walked up to me and yelled,” What do you mean and how do you know my name.”
  I smile and say,” I just know.” 
I don’t know what caused this or what will happen now but I know I’m not at point B. I’m at point D, Death City.

© 2013 Lino Rie


Author's Note

Lino Rie
So what does everyone think? I had ideas on making this into a short book but I don't know.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I dislike fanfiction. Isn't it better to write something original?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lino Rie

9 Years Ago

You seem so mean. I was just having fun. I'm 19 and am not a good writer anyway. My original stuff i.. read more
Persona

9 Years Ago

When you say 'what does everyone think?' You're asking for an opinion. If you want people to be nice.. read more
Lino Rie

9 Years Ago

It doesn't matter.....I gave up on writing all together. I suck anyway.
I think it is interesting. But I wouldn't advise posting it on Fanfiction.net there are too many self inserts there that yours would likely end up a lost teasure hidden by the fics that run fandom dry.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

10 Years Ago

I wasn't planing on it and thank you for your input. This is more for my enjoyment any way I just wa.. read more
NNNNNIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

10 Years Ago

Thank you my randomness friend :p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

565 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2013
Last Updated on October 8, 2013

Author

Lino Rie
Lino Rie

Williams, MN



About
I'm a girl who has little confidence and almost no talent. I'm 19 and have long blonde hair and blue eyes. My fears include: spiders, needles, not doing things right, disappointing others, and be.. more..

Writing
I am... I am...

A Poem by Lino Rie