Wedding Gone Wrong

Wedding Gone Wrong

A Story by Anynomus
"

A very spooky story.

"

The Wedding Gone Wrong
“Dum dum da dum dum dum da dummmmmm” hummed the old decrepit organ playing at the wedding of Ashley Moore and John Franklin. It was a dark cold winters night too gloomy to be a wedding but still the fact remained that tonight was supposed to be the best night of Ashleys life. She was wearing a Victorian style wedding dress with white lace trimming the neckline which was in the shape of the heart. Her hair was fiery red and it hung in gorgeous ringlets down her back. She was walking down the isle at the slow thumping pace of the organ carrying a bouquet of red roses. John looked handsome in his fathers suit that he had inherited for this occasion his hair slicked back and he looking very dapper. The beautiful bride moved closer and closer to the nervous groom, the erie organ still thumping out its tune in the gloomy night. Ashley finally got to John and they took hands as they stood before the small amount of family gathered to see their marriage. The preacher started the ceremony in his drowsy monotone tone boring the family and couple alike. When he got to the vows Ashley’s clear-as-a-bell voice rang out loud and perfect as she spoke the vows with great articulation. But before John could say his vows a blood-curling shriek filled the air and Ashley collapsed on the floor, eyes rolling , mouth screaming , stomach heaving, suddenly still. She was mysteriously lifted into the air and slammed into the organ top as a misty figure formed beside the altar . It was the shape of an extremely beautiful girl in a colonial dress and bonnet screaming with satisfaction from the inside of her twisted soul. “ I HAVE COME TO RUIN THE WEDDING OF ASHLEY MOORE AND JOHN FRANKLIN JUST AS MINE WAS RUINED FOR ME” John was shaking and trembling pleading quietly with Ashley {who was unconscious} to please stay with him. The ghostly figure was watching John speak to Ashley with a sinister grin she slowly pulled a dagger from behind her back and shot over to Ashley plunging the dagger through her heart, and laughing her cruel laugh. John was moaning in rage over the bloody body of his beloved Ashley. The ghost grabbed the body and flew out of the church with it while John watched with a sickening feeling in his stomach. He raced after the ghost, taking the wagon tied outside the church that was supposed to take them to their honeymoon, and running the horses full speed. While racing down the road he saw a figure tied to the tree with its eyes open wide and its head slumping down with its bloody wedding dress more red than white. It was Ashley tied to a tree while the ghost amused itself by cutting slits on Ashley’s skin and watching the anger and pain twist across John’s face. He rode home feeling nothing just feeling that their was no reason to live any longer.
        The family came to see John to see how he was feeling since the incident the night before and found him swinging from the ceiling with a rope around his neck with a single note pinned to the corpse that read “ RIP Ashley and John P.S I’LL BE BACK ”. And that was the end.
                                    

- anynomus


© 2009 Anynomus


Author's Note

Anynomus
ignore some incorrect spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yup.. I already read this. I'ma sidney, so yeah.. I'l invite u to be a friend and all, and I gave you my opinion on weeworld hehe. so yeah. Awesome story, like I said. Just one thing real quick. Make sure you have paragraphs. But yeah... Awesome story

Posted 14 Years Ago


omg thats one dramatic wedding!! poor people being killed on their wedding day spooky! i liked it though :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2009

Author

Anynomus
Anynomus

NOT TELLING



About
I love to write but i choose to remain anynomus . LOVES FREDDY KRUGER!!!! more..

Writing
The Incedent The Incedent

A Chapter by Anynomus