The Littlest Orphan: The One Who's Fallen

The Littlest Orphan: The One Who's Fallen

A Poem by Brenden Bow
"

When sorrowful eyes turn to lies, and all her hearts cease to die, in the Deeper's South, the sun shall naught rise.

"
Manipulate a way into a life, cut up a heart. It's raw; take a bite.
Send a messenger to announce world's end, because it once opened at its seams.
Reave the sleaze, and tease with a please; seize, contain and halt, the disease spreading unto the trees.
Littlest Orphan running in the breeze, sob, cry, and fear what you'll never see - everything -, for all is dying.
Orphan fears lying without a mother, without a father, without a backbone; she fears sighing while so, so alone.

Littlest Orphan, why fall to your knees when the Angel of War's hearts bleed?
Kid, back up, none of this is healthy. Somewhere's a life to live, a person to be.
Little one, you're scary, oh, so scary, oh. The Littlest Orphan is scared, but not very though. 
When life rends to and fro, one finds themselves a child, a child with no evil to know.
It's almost obvious, in a way, so obvious the child could moan and say, "Cliche, cliche."
When eyes well up with blues-singing fire, and culture is struck with flagrant, vapid desires, 
don't look unto Earth, for they'll collapse right after their spectacular births.
When cyanide becomes a treat, and the mold-bleached souls are never left clean and neat,
War will draw nigh to a close, and he will then run. War exhales, reheating the sun. War soothes, heals; oh, well done. 
Little girl, little girl, they begged you not to fall down, 'cause Hell-spawn should never, ever touch hallowed, salted zero ground.

© 2012 Brenden Bow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2012

Author

Brenden Bow
Brenden Bow

TX



About
I've been writing for nine years. It's a solitary art, writing; seclusion works wonders for one's evolution as a writer. I enjoy secluding myself for days, sometimes weeks, with my work. more..

Writing