Goodbye Kiss

Goodbye Kiss

A Story by Karasu Valentine
"

I wrote this while listening to Lips Of An Angel by Hinder. I am well aware it's not good no need to tell me.

"
Amber hopped off stage after the final song with a smile. Her hair falling softly against her face as she made her way to the bar. Ordering something to dull her troubles. Music was a good drug but it only did so much. And she needed too forget right now. Three shots and two screw drivers later she staggered out of the bar. Lugging her guitar on her back with a sad smile. Her eyes drifted to the star filled sky above. It was in the night where she oddly felt safest. No one judge her or how she looked at night. The burn marks on her body couldn't be seen in the dark. The pain in her eyes and on her face was well hidden by the darkness. 

She walked a bit further stopping in front of a large building. She opened the door the slowly and walked up the broken stairs reaching a large door. Her mind raced before she knocked on it. Once, Twice, Three times before someone opened it. There stood a tall blonde man with a smile on his face holding two beers. He welcomed her as though he knew she'd come and handed her the beer. No words were spoke none needed to be said they simply sat on his couch and drank. Drank until neither could feel there own pain. 

The man leaned over and kissed her lips softly. The kiss got heated and quicker and after a few short moments they moved to the bedroom. He slowly undressed as did she. Clothing being tossed every which where. Bodies tangled together soft moans and sweet nothings filling the air. But a name was never uttered neither was an I love you. No they would never in the moments risk that. They moved together like one as he thrust deep into the willing body. And she cried out with each action begging for more.

Picking up speed he drove into her causing the bed too shake. The clang of the bed hitting the wall was drowned out by the sounds she made. Every moan was heaven to his ears. It was like she was singing a song for his ears alone. She arched tightening around him as he spilled his seed deep within her. They laid there in the after glow of the sex. He gazed down at her sleepy face as he slowly pulled out. Covering her up as she curled closer to him.

The sun broke threw the window and she groaned looking at him. She showered and got dressed before kissing his cheek. "I love you Dylan" she whispered running out as fast as she could. Tears falling softly down her cheeks. "I love you too Amber" he muttered rolling over and sighing. As much as they both wished for things to change they both feared getting back together. So they'd keep having sex and keep wishing for something more. And they'd keep their I love you's too themselves. And she'd play and play songs about him. And he'd sing and sing songs about her. And make do with the time they had before the alcohol wore off and the sun rose.

© 2011 Karasu Valentine


Author's Note

Karasu Valentine
Please tell me if you find a spelling mistake so I can fix it thank you ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

niiiiice

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011
Tags: love, kissing, sex, pain, heartbreak, tears

Author

Karasu Valentine
Karasu Valentine

Lincolnton, NC



About
I'm a 14 year old girl who loves too write. more..

Writing