"Art pop," arte.

"Art pop," arte.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is basic art of the drawing and painting kind, of course.

"
With art, it is all about getting people to feel emotions for your work. If they don't feel something, they will not appreciate it, and then you will not sell it, okay? It is not something you do in private to stash away, it is like dancing, art is to be seen, all right?
So, with colours, you need to use bright colours to ignite emotions and brain activity. The heavier the colours, the more dense the message to the brain. This will slow you down the darker it is, and, then you will become calm or aroused, giving into dark places. If it is bright, you will feel young and excited, and, try to do things, unless you are approaching this with the wrong attitude? 
~ Different strokes for different folks.
Anyway, the shapes you put into your work, they will affect the eyes. These symbols will carry an image to the conscious of the of the way they follow the shapes and recognize the things therein. This is where you will find images you like, and, images you are not aware of, founded into the picture. This is where you will make comforting emotions, if say it has a hidden shape of a collected pillow, a square oblong type thing that you can only see hints of. Identifying the pillow will be where you dismiss it with your conscious as being boring, and, realize it is just ordinary. Of course, the less you realize, the more you feel, where your subconscious cannot relay the images onto your conscious for identification, of course.
So, abstract art is not "junk." This is where you slowly find things you recognize in it, and, you either find comfort or you don't, you might even find discomfort if it sexually biased?
Now you understand art! As you learn to hide your images, you will prosper! This is like code for the connoisseur, where you need to experiment, and, lay it out there. You will automatically learn how to please people as your subconscious gets feed back.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Professional stuff.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 12, 2018
Last Updated on August 12, 2018
Tags: Art, drawing, sketching, painting.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing