"Language," mila re.

"Language," mila re.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is how to understand any language, and, how to program the basics too.

"
With my experiences, languages are broken down into syllables. This is derived from natural phenomenon, emotions and life. This is where we need to understand that to express ourselves, we need only exhibit our message to the other person, so that they may understand it.
~ Indeed, with physics, the message of the force of the message of the relays between matter and gases means the stronger message dominates and gets to the conclusion, of course. These messages are a focus of force, energy, from one point to another, same with language.
So, when we hear a syllable that reminds us of something, like "AH" would mean upwards, and, "MA" would be where you embrace your mother, it is easy to figure the rest out. This can help with decoding written or spoken testimonies of people, as proven from a child psychologist, where we merely need to break the sentence down into base language learning from a infant stage, of course, and make new words out of those.
* * *
With programming, we need to understand that the computer is also reflexive, merely reacting to charges that are sent to it's hardware. This is where we need to analyse the robots - I only recommend use robots. With these we may make notes between robots, that get ignored, and, group robots together in a neat easy to understand fashion.
Fields need to be understood too! This is where we need only understand that the are is a robot for 'commands,' yes? These are for graphic displays, of course.
With graphics, we need only understand that the pixels of our monitors shine in varying shades of grey or charge. This is where the circuits power them to make a colours, and, with the robots, they will make images and "objects." Objects are like robots, of course.
With sound, we need only understand that we need to make that little hammer hit the speaker or diaphragm with a combination of charges, encoded from an image set onto it by the frequency, encoded from the personal terminal, of course.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Languages of all types...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
Tags: Language, tongues, programming, Venetian, Venus.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing