Why I Tend To Disappear

Why I Tend To Disappear

A Story by Skai Rain
"

This isn't really a story I just wanted to let you guys know why I haven't answered any of your messages or read requests. When I logged in and saw the massive stack that had piled up I felt bad.

"

  Hey guys, I am writing this just to let you know why I tend to disappear for long periods of time. This is basically just so you don't think I am ignoring your read requests and messages, I promise to get to them eventually. I also haven't updated my novel in a bit and I got a message asking when that was gonna happen... I will try to get to it soon. After I get through everyone's read requests. I've had a lot of struggles over the past years and was recently diagnosed with PTSD. I was told being honest about it will help, so I am openly letting you know. The diagnosis has been difficult for me and my brain has been kind of checking out of the world. I don't want to make excuses, but that is why I have not been on in a while and responded to your messages and requests. On a happier note, I hope you all had wonderful holidays and I look forward to reading your fantastic work!


                          

      With love,

            Brit

© 2014 Skai Rain


Author's Note

Skai Rain
I promise to get to your read requests soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for letting all of us know. On a personal note, I will be praying for you. We will be patient for our requests to be reviewed by you. Thanks for letting all of us know! But never quite writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I applaud your openness. It takes great strength to share this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brit,
Don't at all feel pressured to review and respond at a fast pace. Take all the time you need! Your well being is way more important than catching up on RR's!
Besides, I owe you more reviews anyways!

Happy new years, girl!

-Mila

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thank you Brit, no problem, I just hope you feel good soon and i can agree with you about RRs, i know how they pile up if you don't keep on top of them but you do what's good for you and we'll be here when you come back, best wishes and hope you have a great new year :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Hi Brit,
Wish you a wonderful new year and holidays. Take care.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I think many of us need to disappear at times. I know I've done it on a number of occasions. Take care of yourself Brit. Do what you need to heal. Someone you know will be here when you return...and others will return in time. Thinking of you this New Year's Eve. Have a healthy, peaceful and blessed 2015.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I understand the need to disappear (though our reasons are not the same).
I hope all is well.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Get well soon dear.... all the pain is an illusion.

Posted 9 Years Ago


To you the best wishes of the happy new year 2015 looking good many blessings will come your way. You just got to hope and pray. Love 4 You Smittyjas

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1045 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2014
Last Updated on December 27, 2014

Author

Skai Rain
Skai Rain

Canada



About
My name is Brit and I've been writing since I was about eleven. My skill still isn't magnificent, but that's why I have come to this site. So please give me as much support as you can and I shall do .. more..

Writing
For Love For Love

A Poem by Skai Rain



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sins Sins

A Poem by Ana B.