Why I Tend To Disappear

Why I Tend To Disappear

A Story by Skai Rain
"

This isn't really a story I just wanted to let you guys know why I haven't answered any of your messages or read requests. When I logged in and saw the massive stack that had piled up I felt bad.

"

  Hey guys, I am writing this just to let you know why I tend to disappear for long periods of time. This is basically just so you don't think I am ignoring your read requests and messages, I promise to get to them eventually. I also haven't updated my novel in a bit and I got a message asking when that was gonna happen... I will try to get to it soon. After I get through everyone's read requests. I've had a lot of struggles over the past years and was recently diagnosed with PTSD. I was told being honest about it will help, so I am openly letting you know. The diagnosis has been difficult for me and my brain has been kind of checking out of the world. I don't want to make excuses, but that is why I have not been on in a while and responded to your messages and requests. On a happier note, I hope you all had wonderful holidays and I look forward to reading your fantastic work!


                          

      With love,

            Brit

© 2014 Skai Rain


Author's Note

Skai Rain
I promise to get to your read requests soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Take as long as you need Brit :) xx

Posted 9 Years Ago


You take what time you need love...all blessings sent your way xo

Posted 9 Years Ago


Oh sad, Hope that all will be right soon dear.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow, well I am sorry to hear that your are battling such a horrible affliction. I hope you get better soon. Yes speaking about stuff like that is usually good. I admire your bravery in coming forth and telling this.

Posted 9 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1045 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2014
Last Updated on December 27, 2014

Author

Skai Rain
Skai Rain

Canada



About
My name is Brit and I've been writing since I was about eleven. My skill still isn't magnificent, but that's why I have come to this site. So please give me as much support as you can and I shall do .. more..

Writing
For Love For Love

A Poem by Skai Rain



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sins Sins

A Poem by Ana B.