The Beauty Is A Beast

The Beauty Is A Beast

A Story by Reverser101
"

This describes personality

"
Most people judge you by your looks, a.k.a the beauty. Others judge you by your personality, a.k.a the beast.
The beauty is someone who is beautiful inside and out, and has a good heart.
The beast is someone who can be beautiful on the outside, and ugly on the inside. But what most people don't realize is that the beasts originally were beauties. And they have become the beasts because they've been hurt from the past and memories.
Just remember... If you meet someone who is a Beauty, they could also be a beast. And if you meet someone who is a beast, then look into their eyes and tell them you will always be a beauty to me.

© 2013 Reverser101


Author's Note

Reverser101
This just popped in my head and I think it's true. I had to share it with all of you.
The picture of this man (Ronnie Radke) is an example of this. Everyone calls him a monster when he is a really nice man.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you. And summers tough and yeah I guess I'm excited for 9th grade haha


Posted 10 Years Ago


:3 This is really true. I think too many people are judgmental nowadays and it's really sad and pathetic. I think that this just kind of explained that those who we think have bad personalities have been hurt and just don't have the strength to trust anymore. I know this from experience. Once you've been hurt... you become paranoid and block yourself off. And since you feel comfortable not communicating you slowly die away inside and the former beauty becomes the beast. After that it just goes downhill and then people judge you and they don't even attempt to discover what lies behind closed doors or what you're really made of. I think that beasts are just the beauties that have had enough and gave up. Although this was a short piece, I think it really explained the concept of the beasts simply being beauties behind a mask. :) Nice job Brit!
Oh and how's summer treating you? Excited for 9th grade? :D

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on July 28, 2013

Author

Reverser101
Reverser101

Dexter, NY



About
My name is Brittney Benson. I am 17 years old. I love to write to express my emotions. I love to sing and write songs and create my own music to feel something. I enjoy music. more..

Writing
"The Man" "The Man"

A Screenplay by Reverser101


Help Help

A Poem by Reverser101