No longer(version1)

No longer(version1)

A Poem by Owl City


  I die inside.        You see me cry.                         You try to lie to me.                   All my pain is slowly killing me.                        But you don’t see what you’ve done to me.     I don’t want to live like this, slowly dying inside.        You hurt me but not abuse me.                        You kill my dreams, hopes, and all that I have left.       You used to be so sweet but now so bitter.                I miss the way you used to hold me and love me.   But now you hurt me inside.                              Why so bitter?       Why so mean?         Why don’t you love me any more?          We were so close, but now so far apart.                        I miss the calls from you saying I love you.               But now all I get from you is divorcement papers.    I miss you so, but all the love you gave me is truely now gone.     You killed me inside.                          You hurt me inside.   You see me cry and you try to lie but now I know you are not worthy.               I don’t miss the calls anymore for you are too bitter.     You can no longer kill my dreams, hopes, and all I have left.                                      I no longer miss you so, for I have learned I shouldn’t miss you.                                     I shall no longer shed a tear for you because I no longer need you.                  So now you know that I’m over you and I would never shed a tear again.  For you are no longer worthy for me.                             ~Brooke~                            

© 2009 Owl City


Author's Note

Owl City
hey i made two versions. hope u like both.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on June 5, 2009
Last Updated on August 14, 2009

Author

Owl City
Owl City

alton, IL



About
DO YOU WANT TO KNO ABOUT ME???????????? WELL TOO BAD STALKER!!! lol more..

Writing
9 11 9 11

A Chapter by Owl City