I will love you always, always and forever.

I will love you always, always and forever.

A Poem by Owl City
"

just a poem i don't know how to explain it.

"
Spring it's here! The flowers are growing and the birds are singing. The fresh air, the excitement, it's all so wonderful. The way you love me. I just love it when we dance together the meadows. You give me flowers on dates, we go on picnics in the park, I just love your romantic ways. You and me together, it should stay like that. I don't like it when people separate, you and me should stay together forever. I just love you so much. It's puppy love you and me, I want to grow old with you. Every spring we get a little older, older and older we get, we don't dance as much as we used to. Were just getting so old together. Now this spring instead of dancing or going on dates with you, I'm here at the hospital, their saying you won't make it. I'm starting to believe them now. We are getting old together aren't we? That's what I wanted. I'll love you forever and ever. This summer I'm here today at your grave. I will love you always, always and forever.

© 2010 Owl City


Author's Note

Owl City
i dont kno how i feel about it. i hope you like it!! :DD

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
WOW made me really ponder on those who I have lost. Just made me think, Such heart tugging write. You did well expressing your emotions.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 14, 2009
Last Updated on January 9, 2010

Author

Owl City
Owl City

alton, IL



About
DO YOU WANT TO KNO ABOUT ME???????????? WELL TOO BAD STALKER!!! lol more..

Writing
9 11 9 11

A Chapter by Owl City


Closer Closer

A Poem by Owl City