Contradiction

Contradiction

A Poem by Brooksfield
"

A contradiction is another way of saying there is an incompatibility between two people.

"

This is the age of contradiction, and Subjectivity, it's endless in between the two, a fight that can never seem to cease and desist, it's the crime in itself to force onto others that has been trampled into you, the fighting never stops but one in the same we fight for what we believe and what we hold closest to us, the dismemberment is apart from the laws of humanity, it's unthinkable to relate to one's misguided choice of actions because one among many is deliberate enough to take actions and do the worst kind of punishment, a sea of red and one long night of fire that will consume everything in it's path, how long can it go on and how much time do we have left? before all is to far beyond saving and the restless come to an end and the sun rises to settle upon nothing, and from the ashes a new world. but thats the "What if" and then there is the pointing of fingers, so quick to judge when something is wrong but even less functional to lift a helping. the careless of men and the hangover of victory, crave more, need more and to the brisk dusk, the warmth seething though and compromising as the lay of the land is bathed anew with it's ever founded longing of perspiring fortitude, conjunctively and advertently speaking, it's all for to say it's begun but when the "I told you so" hits and everything is being stomping into the ground, everything that ever was and ever will be will look down and watch from the top. A sparrow in the distance will abide, awaiting to ingest the smaller insects, after all the blood is spilled and there is nothing left to be forgiven, when all is said and done and the tide washes over we will look back and start again.

© 2014 Brooksfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

One thing I enjoy about this site is the ability to format things in so many different ways and how we can use different tricks to enhance specific words or ideas. But what's even better than my little rant about this place in general is your ability to really make this shine with those techniques.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I really like this piece, I think you made a good point and I like how there are hidden messages within the piece, you are really really good with those. The word choice is amazing and the style is great. I really really like this piece. Amazingly penned.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on October 10, 2014

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing