Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by BrotherCorpz

“Come on then you mugs!” No sooner than the words had left my mouth we were launching bricks, glass bottles, bits of wood, nails, the lot. Anything we'd picked up on the way went into the air and landed bang in the middle of our unsuspecting rivals. They were Jermain and his boys and I absolutely f*****g hated them. Some would say that attacking first with missiles was being a coward, they were probably right but I couldn't give a flying f**k. They outnumbered us 3 to 1 and I knew each and everyone of the c***s were tooled up. So I wasn't taking any chances. We took out quite a few of them with our barrage of debris but soon they were all savvied up and shouting abuse back. We didn't wait for an invitation and took it upon ourselves to charge at them with all manner of melee weapons. Hammers, mallets, crowbars, broken glass bottles, baseball bats (wooden and metal), planks of wood with a couple of rusty nails poking out, ready to be slammed into some poor c**t's body and infect him with Tetanus. 
I was one of the first to reach them alongside my best mate, Jack. We were practically brothers and spent most of our time together, even if that included kicking half a ton of s**t out of some crackhead wannabes. Jack dealt the first blow, smashing his hammer into some guy's face who went down in a heartbeat. I was next and just as one of them turned to face me, I slammed my right fist perfectly into the left side of his jaw. I heard a crack, the guy's head whipped back and he fell to the floor. One punch and he was out. P***y. I looked up and took a blow to the face, right on the cheek bone. I think the twat hurt himself because he didn't follow up and I happily returned his gift with a few more added in. After I'd dispatched of him I found myself facing one of the biggest b******s I'd ever seen. I knew who he was too. Big John. He was a mountain of a guy and could definitely handle himself in a scrap. But brains always beats brawn and after some quick dodging I was soon clubbing him 'round the head with a bat, he fell to ground like a sack of s**t.
I could go all through the fight but at the end of it they were either KO'ed or running with their tails between their legs. Only one of them was still conscious, Jermain. We had always been rivals. Usually, he tried to sell his gear on my patch but that didn't stick and we'd have to sort him out. This time was different. I was here for vengeance, not against him, but his cousin Kyrone. See, the little weasel didn't have a f*****g bone in his body and he often preyed on girls, old people and younger kids. I had heard of his deeds and he was really starting to piss me off. That was before he mugged my cousin, Katie. He stole her purse and her Blackberry. The scummy, low-life c**t even tried to rape her before running off into the night. Katie took months to get over her ordeal and wouldn't leave the house. I had only just found out, as my Aunt tried to keep it from me, but on these streets nothing escapes me. It was actually Katie who told me herself after a witness had asked me how she was. After that I offered the guy 50 quid to give me a name. I didn't get a name but I did get what he was wearing. Kyrone was a dumb f**k and had an outfit for when he was out mugging people. He thought he'd make a name for himself being the most notorious mugger around. So I knew it was him and I could have fucked him up at any time. But I decided to wait. 
I wasn't your run of the mill 19 year old and I certainly wasn't one of these wannabe-black gangsters. I admired the older villains. Roy Shaw, Lenny McLean, Joey Pyle and so on. I wanted to be just like the Krays. The older generation of gangsters had almost given way to the young, scummy, black-wannabe p*****s of today. I didn't want to be a part of that type. I wanted to bring back the gentleman gangster. The guy with principles and rules, the guy who would give you an inch or two and if you ran a mile, f**k you over within the week. The type of gangster that would bury a man after lunch and be back in time for the footy and a Sunday roast. And even though I was still young, I was well on my way to achieving that goal. This is how I got involved in a life of Sex, Drugs and Violence. And what I did to that scum bag, Kyrone.


© 2011 BrotherCorpz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 22, 2011


Author

BrotherCorpz
BrotherCorpz

About
BrotherCorpz is merely a combo pen name for KallyCorpz and RikuCorpz. KallyCorpz is run by Hayden "Alseif" Hughes. RikuCorpz is run by Thomas "Shift" Rivet. The two of them both write stor.. more..

Writing