Demons

Demons

A Story by Brutis140
"

A vampire battles a demon within, in this short story

"

    The wind was cool on his face.  Nathan was perched upon a rooftop observing the mortals below. He was ready to feed, to sooth his ever groung hunger for warm thick blood. Using his inhuman strength he hurled himself from the roof, the ground growing ever so close, Nathan righted himself and prepared for the impact. Only seconds later he landed, crashing into the roof of a moving car, its metal frame folded its self around him creating a wall of glass and body parts from the people inside. He jumped from the wreckage and grabbed the smashed vehicle by the front and lifted it above his head using a tremendous strength and threw it through the air, it landed almost fifty feet from its initial point and taking out almost a dozen pedestrians.
“Get out of me!” Screamed Nathan.
“I’m quite enjoying this ride Nathan I think I’ll pass” said the unholy voice from within, with humour in its voice.
   
    He could not let this demon possess him, he must stay in control. Nathan ran as fast as he could and removed the bodies of all the mangled people and dragged them to a forest on the edge of the city, the blood is the only thing that keeps me in control. He fed for hours on the blood of the fallen mortals and preserved his free will. Nathan was never free of the demon, its haunting words poisoned his mind and soul driving him to an uncontrollable madness. A psychotic lust for death but nothing could kill him, the words still haunted his mind “The sun won’t purge you of me now, vampire b***h!” the curse circled in his mind until he drifted off to sleep among the butchered corpses.  

© 2009 Brutis140


Author's Note

Brutis140
all crits welcome including bad

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was great.plz write more like this.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2009
Last Updated on February 18, 2009

Author

Brutis140
Brutis140

Stratford, Canada



About
Well, I'm not sure where to begin. I'm 27 years old and live in a small town, I work for a living and enjoy reading, writing, drawing, filming building costumes and props and animating. more..

Writing
Heroes Heroes

A Story by Brutis140


Dust Dust

A Book by Brutis140