An Archer

An Archer

A Story by BrynnaW.

    She was called The Raven because of her dark black hair and the ravens that stayed near her. The Raven was an archer. She held her great bow in front of her while her hand grabbed an arrow from her the holder on her back. Her jaw was set and her eyes squinted at her target. The Raven put the arrow into the bow and pulled the string back. She kept her back straight, her elbow up, and she let the arrow rest on the top of her hand. Her arrow was released. It flew across the field to the man. He stared in awe at the woman confidently watching her arrow. His look turned grave as the arrow drove itself deep in his chest. The Raven still kept her jaw set and showed no emotion. Another arrow was released at another man and she didn't stop until the men no longer came. The battle came to an end so she held the bow against her side. The Raven stared out across the field with a cold heart. Bodies were scattered everywhere and not one of them made it close to her. "She is as unstoppable as death," people all over the world would say, "The ravens themselves represent death." These rumors were spread everywhere nor did they ever stop. This archer was called not only the Raven but also Death's helper.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think??? Enough description? :) It was kind of fun to write but I had to really look in detail at an archer... I hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it. Really good!! :)

P.S. The holder is called a quiver!

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

great story, but one thing the "holder" on her back was actually a quiver. no need to change it just saying. also love the story itself, like i do for all your works. keep on writing!!! ;P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very well done. I am enjoying these stories.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

good! well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good story, I liked it. There was lots of description but you didn't make it boring. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Restless Restless

A Story by BrynnaW.


Another Task Another Task

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.