A Chase

A Chase

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I couldn't get the gun without a car, though so I had to leave the apartment unnoticed and walk to a car dealer. Actually, I wasn't going to buy a car. I didn't have enough money to buy another and I wasn't going to ride a bicycle one so my only option was to get a motorcycle. By nightfall, I found a dealer and luckily, he was still open. Slowly, I made my way around the vehicles until I chose one. I entered the office and told him which motorcycle I wanted. The man nodded and I handed him my drivers license and my credit card. He ran my card, left for a long time, and came back with a frown.
     "I can't sell you the motorcycle, I'm afraid." The man stammered.
     "Why not?" I asked.
     "You don't have the proper license."
     "I don't? Well, then can I have my stuff back, please?"
     "No."
    Suddenly, I heard sirens and I glared at the man. I only had a little time.
     "Give me my cards!" I screamed at him while trying to wrestle the cards from his fingers. My hands ripped the cards out of his fingers and I quickly searched for the keys. The man sunk down behind the desk, frightened. I found the key stash and took a marked key. Quickly, I ran down the cycles until I found the one that was marked like the key. The sirens were close now and the man began to run at me. I started up the engine and as I was leaving I heard a police man arresting the car dealer.
    "Sir, you are under arrest for providing a fugitive with a vehicle." The police man cuffed the car dealer that complained.
     The other officers stayed in their cars and drove at me. I smiled as I remembered that the motorcycle was new so it didn't have a license plate. My cycle roared as I tried to make it go faster. The wind whipped through my hair as I weaved through the cars. A police man called over the bull horn for me to pull over. I went faster. The thrill and adrenaline made me want more. I drove onto a busy freeway and weaved again. The police cars got stuck behind and I cheered. Now, I could get the gun nearly worry free.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Not nearly as exciting as I was planning on making it but here you go! I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well done! This is far more interesting than it's precessor. The paragraphs are broken down, good, and there's more action and dialouge to go on. Though the situation doesn't seem the MOST realistic -- the main character wouldn't be able to get away with getting away from the police and stealing a motorcycle that easily -- it's still a bit believeable. And there's still that fact that they adjust to the situation far too quickly. Only a pre-born psychopath would be adjusting this quickly. Unless, that's what you're making of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this one it has action and like Liv Smith said the paragraphs are broken down. But i still would like to see more description. By putting description in to your stories it helps make the chapters longer but don't over do it or it can sound like you are rambling on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well done! This is far more interesting than it's precessor. The paragraphs are broken down, good, and there's more action and dialouge to go on. Though the situation doesn't seem the MOST realistic -- the main character wouldn't be able to get away with getting away from the police and stealing a motorcycle that easily -- it's still a bit believeable. And there's still that fact that they adjust to the situation far too quickly. Only a pre-born psychopath would be adjusting this quickly. Unless, that's what you're making of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i think you should continue this since the plot is exciting...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good chapter, surprising and easy to read. Well penned, keep writing :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i enjoyed this chapter very much. i was not expecting the cars salesman to get arrested

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Another Task Another Task

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.