Expected

Expected

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I moved onto my second task with a new name and the thought of murder in my head. My second task was the same as the first: I had to kill somebody. Why? I didn't know and I didn't think I would ever know. I found the home I was told to go to and knocked on the door. A tall, skinny young man opened the door.
     "Yes?" He looked me over with curious eyes.
     "Is Robert Gonzalez here?" I asked him.
     "Come in and follow me." He walked down a hall and led me into a small room, "He will be with you in a moment." The young man closed the door and I thought I heard it lock. 
     I paced about the room until the door opened again with three men. Two were dressed in black while the other was casually dressed.
     "Ah... Hello, my friend, what brings you here?" Robert asked.
     "I just wanted to talk business with you. Who are these men alongside you?" I asked.
     "My own personal guards. Business? I am inclined to disagree because I don't believe you. What is your name?"
     I didn't know which name to use. My killer name or my unknown name, "Kailey Williams."
     "Once again, I don't believe you. Your name is Michelle Reed. I have seen you all over the news... I knew you were coming and I know why you are here to kill me. Do you know why?"
     I shook my head.
     "Ask your boss then... If you'll ever meet him. He will probably never show his face to you."
     I was about to object but he called out for his men to search me. The guards took my gun, bullets, and gave them to Robert Gonzalez.
     "A gun and.... nineteen bullets? Nineteen?! What kind of murderer are you?! Hahaha! You know what? I am going to do you a favor and call the police. You certainly weren't made out to be a murderer. These guards will watch you while I am gone, my friend." He left the room. I walked up to the guards and walked around them. My hand crept toward the gun on a guard's side but I was stopped immediately. He swung his fist across my jaw, making me fall to the ground. I quickly got up and ran at the man. Once again, I was stopped but this time from a gun shot. It burst through the air and I expected to feel pain but I felt nothing. I looked up to see a guard falling on his back and the other pointing his gun at me. He jerked his head at the other guard so I went to the lifeless body. The man motioned for me to grab the gun and keys. Slowly, I took everything. 
     I went up to the door and felt a gun being pressed against my back. The key slid into the knob and I was free. The man whispered for me to shoot Robert so I, without question, pulled up the gun. My hands shook again but I managed to pull the trigger. Robert dropped the phone and lay dead on the ground.
     "Go to the Super 8 motel about ten miles off and purchase room 38. I will meet you there." The strange man commanded me with his gun out. I nodded my reply and left on my motorcycle. Who was this man?


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think? I hope you like it. Who do you think this man is?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It seems like he is the boss, which is totally unexpected. The only questions I have would be why she was let in so easily, and how they would have discovered everything about her and her tasks so quickly. How could Robert know about the tasks? I expect these will be answered and are part of the suspense, so I can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It seems like he is the boss, which is totally unexpected. The only questions I have would be why she was let in so easily, and how they would have discovered everything about her and her tasks so quickly. How could Robert know about the tasks? I expect these will be answered and are part of the suspense, so I can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Definitely not what I thought would happen! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh wow who is that man i am so excited.. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Unexpected! A very good chapter, I really like it. I think the man is someone who's really going to help her.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

neat, did not see any of this coming, good work!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Another Task Another Task

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.