Interrogation Gone Wrong

Interrogation Gone Wrong

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I was led roughly, with my hands cuffed at the front, to an interrogation room. The officer shoved me inside and guarded the door from the outside. I made my way to the small desk and sat down. A man stared at me from the other side. His eyes drilled into mine without a flash of sympathy.
     "Name?" He asked.
     "Kailey Williams." I answered.
     "Really? That's not what it says here." he tapped his finger onto a manila folder.
     "I don't know why it shouldn't..."
     "Maybe because it isn't your real name?"
     "No, it is... Sir, why am I here? What have I done wrong?"
     "You should know the answer. Your real name is Michelle Reed and you are a murderer. That is why you are here."
     "That is not my name and I have never murdered anyone!" My anger rose even though I knew that every word of it was true.
     "Okay, then let me hear your side of the story. Where were you leaving from yesterday and where were you going?"
     "I was leaving James's party early because I got a call from my dad saying that he wouldn't stay with my kids for much longer because they were driving him crazy. So, I was going home."
     "Where is your home? And what was with the gun?" the man asked.
     "Well, we are actually on vacation so we are staying at a hotel." I ignored his question about the gun.
     "What hotel?
     "The Super 8 hotel room 38."
     "I will be sure to call them. Now, why did you murder these people?"
     "How many times do I have to tell you that I haven't murdered anyone?!"
     "I know you did."
     "I didn't!"
     "Have you ever heard the saying 'out with the old and in with the new?'" The man stood up and held a gun at me.
     "You? Your in the business too?" I stared in surprise.
     "Yep and boss told me that your old now but really what I think is that you are caught so he has no further use for you." He came toward me and I stumbled out of my chair to get away. A bullet was shot and I tried to run out of the way but the bullet just barely skimmed my arm. I felt blood being exposed to the air but I still ran all around the room. Bullets flew all around the room until finally, he had to reload. Slowly, I made my way to the man but he fixed his reloaded gun on me. I thought quickly before I took a risk. I twisted my handcuff chain around his wrist and leaned my hands down to the ground. The man tried to twist his wrist to aim his gun at me but I brought up my leg and kicked his head. I released his wrist and jumped onto his back. My chain pulled around his throat. The man tried to breathe but the chain refused to slack. My eyes showed no mercy, just revenge. I watched as the man brought his gun up to his head. A bullet was dislodged and the man crashed to the floor. I stood up with a small sense of pride.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think?? I hope you are enjoying this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love that you don't just have her completing task after task. You keep it fresh and surprising so we never know what might happen next. I am hooked on this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

An interesting story. A quick paced chapter, which is good. Well done, I like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What an interesting plot to this. Keep on penning! This is so very interesting!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Woah.. the chapter I never saw coming straight as me! Great all the same xx
Wish you the best,
~ClaraQuinn:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow did not see that coming!!!! good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Another Task Another Task

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.