Wanted

Wanted

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the road. Cars honked and drivers yelled at me but I continued to run. Behind me, the mystery person, got out of the car and ran at me. He shot at me so I began weaving in and out of cars. I heard police sirens coming closer and come to a screeching stop. Cars doors slammed and police officers hid behind the car barricade with their guns aimed at the mystery person and me.
     "Stop and put your hands up!" an officer yelled but we continued to run. 
     Another officer opened fire. The bullet just barely skimmed the top of my shoulder. Blood oozed out of the wound and onto my shirt. I made a quick decision and jumped into a police car. The officers ran at me and tried to get into the car. I looked around desperately only to have my mouth drop open in surprise. The keys were in the ignition. How did I get so lucky? I ignored the question. Just take it and go, right? I backed out of the barricade and drove toward the court house. As the police men hurried to their cars, the mystery person took his chance and got away.
     The police men drove after me even though I was going against traffic. Sirens blared loudly as we drove off of the freeway. I drove into the town and down an alleyway. Before the police could get to me, I entered a back entrance to a building.

     The police barricaded the alleyway and slowly approached the parked police car. An officer put his gun to the drivers window only to find that I was gone. The officers split up to both buildings.

     I ran into a kitchen and out into the dining area. Behind me, the police entered with their guns held high in the air.
     "Police! Everyone get down!"
     My feet led me to the door and back outside. People in the restaurant screamed when the police ran around the room with their guns. I ran in and out of shops until I was positive that I had lost the police. I had a plan to get revenge on 'the mystery person.' His men and woman in the business would die and so would he. I would find them before they found me.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Short, I know but what do you think? Are you excited for the next chapter? It is coming soon! Promise! Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am loving this book!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm glad she evaded those people! Want to know what's going to happen next.

Posted 12 Years Ago


CAN NOT WAIT!!! awesome chapter though i liked the last one a lot too

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Much less happens in this than in the other chapters, (I know, stating the obvs, sorry), but in a way thats good because I really want more now. KEEP GOING! I'm waiting in suspense for the next chapter. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Quick-paced, which in a story like this is very good. I'm wondering what comes next. Well done. WRITE MORE! :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.