Wounded

Wounded

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I still couldn't figure everything out. When I drove my motorcycle everything I had just been told seemed even more complicated. I made it to an intersection where the lights suddenly went out. Everyone turned on their head lights and tried to take turns but suddenly a light flashed to my right. There was something on top of the building but I couldn't make out its shape. Suddenly, I was thrown off of my motorcycle and a sharp pain shot through my left arm. My scream tore through the silence. Another car nearly ran over me but stopped right before my head so that I was staring at the tires.
     People everywhere freaked, screamed, and try to speed away from the intersection while I laid on the ground whimpering and crying as I clutched my arm. The person that nearly ran over me got out of their car. He stared at my desperate figure for a second before insisting to take me to a hospital. Reluctantly, I agreed. The man put my motorcycle in the back of his truck and drove off with me in the passenger seat. Part of me was afraid that this man was actually part of the business but another part of me felt safer with him... Even though he nearly ran me over.
     "What's your name?" He asked me. I couldn't speak. The pain was too excruciating and I felt that if I so much as opened my mouth, a scream would be released. The man seemed to notice but he continued to talk, "My name is John Hayes... What happened to you? I saw you fall off your motorcycle and thought oh she just stumbled. She'll get up but you didn't. Then, I get out to find that you are shot in the arm! What is up with that?"
     Again, I didn't answer so he stopped talking. The motion of the car pulled at my arm and I bit my lip. Another jolt from the car made me cringe and groan lowly. He pulled up to a hospital and looked at me again. I refused to meet his eyes. John got out of the car and opened my door.
     "Do you want me to carry you in? Or do you want to walk?" he asked but I still couldn't answer. I shook my head, cringed as I jumped down from the passenger seat, and walked with him. John didn't seem like he knew what to do. He hovered around me but ended up just walking in front with curious glances at me. I walked into the hospital and sat casually down in a waiting chair. Blood covered my hand, dripped down my arm, and stained my clothes as I realized that the blood loss was making me weaker. John was about to go to the check-in desk but then the lady ran to me.
     "What happened?! What--- How--- You need to go to the ER!" She exclaimed. I swallowed hard and managed to get out some words.
     "Bullet," I mimicked a gun being shot and me falling down, "ER isn't needed. Bullet need out."
     The lady seemed confused by my words but she understood, "No, you still should go to---- Why am I trying to negotiate to the wounded? Sir, you took her here. You need to tell me what happened after I get her to a room. Follow me." Then, I don't know how but I ended up in a brightly lit room. My bullet wound was still exposed so I figured that I hadn't been there for long. Panic spread through me and I came in and out of consciousness. Suddenly, several doctors appeared around me but then I went unconscious again.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think? I know it isn't that exciting but I hope you liked it! I didn't really end with something extremely intense but I hope this possible death will help... Hehehehe. I am the writer so you can't even begin to guess whether or not I will let her live. Mwahahaha! :) You will find out in the next chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is exciting, to see how your plot and characters unfold and I am curious to see what happens next. If you let her die, the story might die with her so LET HER LIVE!!!!!!! Otherwise, I'll bring Zhara back from the dead and let her attack you :P Well done. Loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The reader is hoping and praying she will live. Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can't wait to find out what happens to her! Going to read on now!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JOHN HAYES, awesome name

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is exciting, to see how your plot and characters unfold and I am curious to see what happens next. If you let her die, the story might die with her so LET HER LIVE!!!!!!! Otherwise, I'll bring Zhara back from the dead and let her attack you :P Well done. Loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm.. you are reall making things interesting O.o Im curious... Well written, beautiful chapter :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


An Archer An Archer

A Story by BrynnaW.