Escape

Escape

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     The nurse's scream came to a sudden stop and immediately after, I heard several shots being fired. I tried to get out of the bed but I barely made it half way before John came running into my room with my gun in his hand.
     "Whats ---- Ow!" John picked me up and ran out of the room. In the waiting room several bodies laid on the ground, including the police. I stared at all of the bodies in amazement. He had done this but... Why? I was shoved back into his truck and we drove off. The police would arrive at the hospital and see dead people on the ground. I looked at John who was shaking and gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white. Suddenly, he leaned out the window and threw up.
     "John... Why did you do that?" I asked.
     "What? Throw up?" He asked dumbly.
     "No. Why did you kill those people?"
     "Well... I don't know. You seemed pretty innocent so when I left your room, I stole the gun and shot everyone. I just did it without really thinking and now it's just hitting me... How many people have you killed so far?"
     "So, it matters now?"
     "Yes, it does!"
     "I think... seven and someone accused me of a murder that I didn't do."
     "Seven? Well, I think I evened up with you today."
     "I didn't want to kill those people. It's a long story."
     "Really? Well, I am not parking this car until you finish. So, go on." He stared hard into my eyes. If I told him, he could be killed but then again, he already could be for helping me.

     I finally finished my complete life story but John didn't speak. He kept driving until we made to an old motel where he parked the car.
     "I'm going to go purchase a room so you stay here." John must have seen me staring at the gun in a cup holder because he took it and put it in his jacket pocket. He left me in the car. I sunk down low into the chair with paranoid glances outside. John opened the driver door and I jumped.
     "Calm down. I was just going to tell you that I got a room. Do you need any help getting out of the car?" He asked.
     "No, I think I can get out. Just one room?" I stepped out of the car but John didn't answer. He led me to a room I was familiar with... Super 8 motel room thirty eight. John looked at me curiously.
     "Are you OK?"
     "Uh... Yea, just some bad memories." I replied.
     "Everything will be fine." He led me inside and on the bed I saw 'the mystery person.'


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
So is John good or bad? :) I will send next chapter soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yay thanx for taking my advice about john :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am hoping he is good. That is the romantic in me. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seems bad...in league with mystery person, that would explain why he killed those people and took her to that exact room, and how he knew that she had killed people. Great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm agree with HOS probably bad... Well written keep on writing =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'd say bad, but I don't know for sure! Anyways, lovely chapter. I love your characters. Well done. Write more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.