Changed

Changed

A Story by BrynnaW.
"

A possible book idea...

"
     A man sat in a waiting room and twiddled his thumbs. He didn't know if he could trust the people inside the surgical room. They seemed eager for his daughter and they didn't really seem like professionals. Something just seemed... wrong. Still, he waited for news of his daughter. The man shook his legs, chewed the inside of cheek, and nodded his head repeatedly as if he was in the middle of a song. The door in front of him swung open to reveal a man dressed in blue.
     "Mr. Sanders?" He looked around the room.
     "Right here and I am the only one in here. How's my daughter?" Mr. Sanders asked.
     "Fine. The cancer is all gone."
     "Seriously? Can I take her home or does she need to stay in the hospital for a couple days? Can I see her?"
     "Sir, I am sorry but there appears to be a misunderstanding." The man held out a gun, "We don't need you. We just need your daughter and yes, I suppose she needs to stay in the hospital."
     "What do you mean? I thought we had an agreement! I pay you money and you get rid of her cancer!"
     "No, there was our disagreement."
     "Let me just see my daughter, please..." Mr. Sanders pleaded.
     "Fine... You can see her." the man smiled menacingly as he led Mr. Sanders down a long hallway and into a room. His daughter was sleeping in one of the beds and Mr. Sanders sat down in the chair next to her with several cautious glances at the man's gun. Mr. Sanders shook his daughter but she didn't open her eyes. He shook her again but more violently. 
     The girl's hand came up and gripped his throat. Her grip was stronger than a man's and it didn't slack when she opened her eyes. There was hatred in them and no recognition of her father. The man with the gun began to laugh and encourage the girl. Mr. Sanders tried to speak to the girl, pull her fingers away, and get her attention but to no avail. It was as if she was being controlled. Something had happened to her but what? Mr. Sanders fell dead across her bed but she kicked him to the floor. The man smiled with approval.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
OOOOEEEOOOO! :) I hope you liked this sad story... It really broke me to write this. Do you think it should be a book or no? Opinions please!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved it!! Omg u should add more to it!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ohhhhh! Wicked! Great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Indeed, very creepy. I'd certainly read it if you did.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It should only be a book if you could write the rest as well as this. This was really well written and creepy...I loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, that's a lovely daughter *cough cough NOT* Great story, very scary. Men controlling people, sounds like a great idea.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yes you should..
a girl killing her own father.. so sad..


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 16, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Spider A Spider

A Story by BrynnaW.


Lost Light Lost Light

A Poem by BrynnaW.