Intruders

Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

The very last chapter! :( But it is going to be made into a sequel!

"
     My eyes widened in surprise and guns shoved me in the back. In front of me was a long road with several cars, people walking, and two buildings within the building I was in. There was no sun. Just a ceiling, walls, and a floor.... Almost like an underground world. 'The mystery person' held up his hand and a car stopped in front of us. Once again, I was shoved in the back of a car with guns pointed at my hips. The boss turned around to face me again when I screamed at him.
     "You stupid creep! Let me out of here!" I tried to grab at him but the guns moved to my head and the men pulled me back.
     "Kailey... You should consider this a privilege to be in this place with me. Also, weren't you trying to find this place?" He replied calmly.
     "You know what... I was. Although, I have to admit, it wasn't part of my plan to be here with you! Why don't you just kill me right now?!"
     "Don't you want to see my place? Isn't that what you wanted? I can't kill you now, I'm just having fun." He looked forward again and the driver whispered in his ear. Very quietly I could hear what my captor said, "Block every entrance. I don't want them in here so tell them shoot them all. Kill every single one."
     I leaned back in my seat. Who was he talking about? The car stopped in front of a building that had the FBI symbol on it. I was pushed out of the car and not taken in that building but the one next to it. Several cells were lined against a wall but none of them held anyone. I was shoved into a cell and 'the mystery person' spoke to me.
     "You know, no one is in here but you... Probably because all of my other employees do as they're told unlike you. Now, I have to take care of some business. That's right, my employees aren't the only murderers," He laughed, "I will talk to you in a little while." The man left me with the two guys who had sat next to me in the car. They stood in front of the cell and stared at me with a gun in their hands. I could hear guns hots coming from outside. What was going on? Suddenly, pain shot through my side and I fell to the floor with blood puddling next to me. Still, I fought to stay conscious. 


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
This is the last chapter for The Mystery Person :( But not the very last because I am making this into a sequel. I hope you liked this book! :) Wonder what will happen in the next book? Who are the intruders? Is she okay?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg i TOLD u this would be a great book, everybody be happy i told her to continue this *has a smug expression on my face*

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Can't wait for the next sequel!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NOO don't let it end! :( This is a cliffhanger from the highest rank! Great chapter, I loved it. Yay a sequel.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was the first RR I clicked on...sad its the end but glad there will be a sequel. Very nice cliff hanger ending...way to leave me excited for the next book!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


An Archer An Archer

A Story by BrynnaW.