"Neoblast x" - Chapter 3: The Prince Attacks

"Neoblast x" - Chapter 3: The Prince Attacks

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

While at the arcade, Tren and Larka witness the invasion of the alien prince.

"
Tren holds Larka tightly, the rumbling stops, silence follows and they both cautiously walk outside to see what's going on. In the middle of the street, a medium sized purple spaceship sits still and slowly opens it's door to reveal a grotesque short alien in a long black cape. The short caped alien announces "I am Prince Kafufa of the planet Kanukia, you lowly robots are now my slaves! I have crumbled your puny city, therefore I own it!", Tren starts laughing out loud, Larka nudges him to stop but he continues giggling. The prince snaps "You dare mock me boy?!" and Tren explains "Dude, you're the size of my thumb! I'm sorry but I'm not intimidated by you. Can I put you in my matchbox? My ants need company!". 
Larka angrily keeps nudging at Tren to stop, the prince clicks his fingers and an army of Kanukian soldiers emerge from the  purple spaceship. The soldiers load their guns and aim towards the innocent citizens. Tren starts to panic, Larka looks at him with an intense irritated face. Fortunately, back at Tren's garage, Neoblast X has finally woken up with a completely re-generated body, he exists the garage by punching his way out and hears loads of piercing screams in the distance. Neoblast X blasts off and tracks down where the screams are coming from, he flies down to outside the arcade and lands aggressively on the ground. 
The soldiers quickly aim their guns at Neoblast X, Tren shouts "Neoblast! You're alive!" and everyone looks at Tren in confusion. The soldiers start firing at Neoblast X, who simply restores his body and starts beating up the soldiers one by one and grabs the prince by the neck. The crowd cheers as Neoblast X violently chokes the prince, who begs "Please!... *cough* let me go!.... I will leave these people in mercy if you free me!", Tren shouts "Neoblast, it's not worth it... killing him will just cause more problems" and Neoblast lets the Prince go, who hurries into his purple spaceship then blasts off. 
The townspeople cheer, Tren goes up to Neoblast and says "Thankyou Neoblast" with a friendly smile. Larka cautiously runs up to Tren and asks "What the hell is that thing? It looks like a robot but he's naked, huge and has no eyes!", Tren explains "It's the robot that fought the invading ships last night, his name is Neoblast X and he can re-generate his body after it's damaged. Pretty cool huh?" Larka nods and waves at Neoblast X, who waves back politely. The arcade keeper puts up a closed sign as the sun starts to set, Neoblast X is admired by the public  


© 2014 Jason Bubbleo


Author's Note

Jason Bubbleo
Any opinions or thoughts are encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Prince, Spaceship, Arcade, Joke, Cocky, Confident, Fight, Regeneration, Soldiers, Mocking, Fly, Angry