"Neoblast x" - Chapter 9: The Final Showdown

"Neoblast x" - Chapter 9: The Final Showdown

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

Neoblast X finally gathers the self confidence to take on the Kanukian army and their cruel king.

"
Neoblast X flies into the city centre, he faces against the cruel Kanukian king and gets into a fighting stance. The king laughs mockingly and bellows "You are Neoblast X? A rusty piece of junk like you? Oh please, my men must have been idiotic and delusional to fear you" but Neoblast X isn't afraid, his face is full of determination and courage. The king clicks his fingers, the army charges towards Neoblast X. 
Tren and Larka watch the battle from a distance, cheering wildy and clapping proudly. Neoblast X uses slick punches and kicks to take down Kanukian soldiers, knocking guns or swords out of their hands. He gets slightly bruised or cut by a few soldiers but he continues fighting bravely. He trips some soldiers over, slaps a few unconscious and sends many flying into the air. The Kanukian king watches in surprise, his cocky grin fades into a fearful sulk. Tren and Larka start doing a catchy song and dance to motivate Neoblast X. 
With only a few soldiers left, Neoblast X uses many jabbing and punching techniques to knock them down. Unfortunately the last soldier manages to slices off Neoblast X's left arm but Neo successfully flips him into the air with a huge thumping punch. As his left arm starts regenerating, the king gathers some confidence and starts marching towards Neoblast X. 
Neoblast X and the Kanukian king face eachother, both in their fighting stances with eager readiness. Neoblast X's left arm finally finishes regenerating. Their battle begins, both just as agile and strong as eachother. Dodging eachother's moves but also managing to throw in a few punches. It seems like they are equally matched until the king manages to rip off Neoblast X's arms. Tren and Larka scream from their viewing distance, Larka hides her sight against Tren's chest. 
The king grabs Neoblast X by the throat and says "Neofart, you are a dense and useless robot, you have stood in my way for too long. This is MY planet to conquer!" but luckily, Neoblast manages to kick the king in the crotch, which instinctively makes the king grab his genitals in pain and drop Neoblast X. Neo's arms slowly re-generate as he scrambles to get up from the ground while the king yells in pain. Neoblast X's arms finally fully generate and he is able to throw some punches and kicks towards the king's torso. The king falls over with a loud slam, Neoblast X then grabs one of the soldier's dropped swords and points it at the king. 
Tren shouts "Kill the b*****d!" as other Geatro citizens cheer. Neoblast X then says "Fellow robots, if I was slaughter this beast then I would be as lowly and pathetic as him. I do not wish to kill him. Your majesty, leave this planet alone or you will suffer the wrath of it's greatest defender. I may not want to kill you now but imagine the lengths you'll drive me to if you disobey me" and the king nervously scrambles himself up off the floor and runs into his ship. The king blasts off, hopefully with intentions to heed Neoblast's threat. The crowd cheer and clap as they run up to their savior. 


© 2014 Jason Bubbleo


Author's Note

Jason Bubbleo
Opinions and thoughts are encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on August 5, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Final, Fight, Punch, Kick, Showdown, Ship, Army, Soldiers, Crotch, Battle, Violence, Sword