"Neoblast X: Continue"

"Neoblast X: Continue"

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

The story of "Neoblast X" continues in this preview of it's sequel "The Omega of Neoblast X".

"
Much time has passed on the robot planet of Mechan, it's been a peaceful past decade and Neoblast X's fame has faded since he has had nothing to really defend the planet from. Tren and Larka graduated from university, got married and moved into a sweet little cottage near the sea. Neoblast X developed his hobby of knitting into a quaint business that he hopes to turn into a factory based company. 
However, on a bitterly cold day, things were about to alter for Mechan and these changes would deeply effect the lives of Neoblast X, Tren and Larka. Back on the planet of Kanukia, the king had passed away from old age and his nephew Dorax had been crowned the new king. Once officially king, Dorax announced to his people "My uncle was a fool for letting Mechan's guardian strike fear into our race. We Kanukians are a proud kind, fueled by honor and pride. If we let one tiny planet scare us away then what will become of us? We will be mocked and preyed upon by those who deem us week. Today, we shall invite the Mechans to war and put an end to their darling defender."
Back in Geartro, Tren and Larka were baking Mechan snacks together when they heard an announcement on TV. The onscreen reporter sensitively explained "This just in, the Kanukians have a new figure of power in their royal kingdom. His name is Dorax and he has just announced war on our planet. The Mechan emperor has announced a new army division called MMF (Mechan Military Force) and he encourages people to join the fight against the Kanukian race. He also requires the help of our noble guardian Neoblast X" Larka begins crying hysterically and throws the tray of cookies against the wall, Tren tries to calm her down. Meanwhile, Neoblast X stands up from his chair and feels a rush of responsibility, it is time to put his talents to use after 10 years. 


© 2015 Jason Bubbleo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: War, King, Pride, Honor, Emperor, Baking, Cookies, News, Announcement