"The Omega of Neoblast X" - Chapter 3: Battle

"The Omega of Neoblast X" - Chapter 3: Battle

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

The Mechans and Kanukians go into battle.

"
After preparation from both sides was complete, the Kanukians and Mechans began to wage war. Neoblast X led a fleet of Mechan warships into space and King Dorax commanded an army of Kanukian warships. Their battle was full of violence and destruction, innocent Mechan soldiers were killed by heavy laser cannons fired by the Kanukians and Neoblast X lost two resurrection charges during his fight. Tren on the other hand, was doing pretty well for himself and was helming a hefty Mechan warship with confidence. 
King Dorax himself, who was sat at the throne of the royal Kanukian warship, became angry as he grew frustrated with Neoblast X's regenerating body and Tren's swift take downs of enemy ships. The king shouted "I will not be a coward like my father, we must stop these pests. Summon the Demontronia" and one of his soldiers helming the royal warship pressed a big green button. Suddenly, a giant green dragon emerged from the royal warship and charged after the Mechan army, this was the legendary monster known as Demontronia. 
Demontronia used his powerful fire breath to wipe out hoards of Mechan warships, Neoblast X was startled by the out of nowhere appearance of a beastly dragon and observed the destruction of the Mechans in horror. Tren noticed Neoblast X floating aimlessly and shouted "Neo! Use your sword!". Neoblast X nodded at his friend, armed himself with the mighty blade of Robania. He slashed and sliced the Demontronia all he could but each wave of his sword looked like a papercut. Demontronia was too huge in scale and the sword's abilities proved redundant. 
Irritated by the scratching of Neo's sword, Demontronia opened his impressively large jaw and chomped on Neo with delightful satisfaction. As Tren screamed in horror at the sight of his friend being eaten, Demontronia spat out the broken body of Neo, which collided into the Mechan planet. The emperor of Mechan, who was at the throne of the biggest Mechan warship, signaled Dorax's ship and solemnly announced "We surrender" to Dorax, who grinned in sick pleasure. 


© 2015 Jason Bubbleo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: War, Robot, King, Sword, Destruction, Violence