Dancing with the Devil

Dancing with the Devil

A Story by Bumble

I stood in the vast room, like every night, talking to my fellow friends. We laughed and chattered about life, anime, and what not. Then I heard him, his deep voice, and I looked up. I was drawn back at this; he was just a boy, merely 15.  My eyes shifted from his face and down his body, taken in what I seriously thought was a man. Needless to say I was intrigued and needed to find out more about him. The chat seemed to shift and next thing I knew he was in with us. We laughed and had a merry time. He wished us a good night and left, leaving me in a daze. How could such a young boy do this to me? I had no Idea.

 

The next day we talked more in private about a mutual friend’s business. He was deeply interested and those childlike brown eyes looked down on me and brightened. I knew from there on we were going to be really good friends. He had a hold on me that for certain he didn’t know about. My heart leapt into my throat and I was saddened to see him go.

 

A few months passed and we became closer, he was there for when I fell out of a relationship with a boyfriend of mine; and he was there when I entered a new one. He never judged me on the things I chose, never once told me what I was doing was wrong. All he did was look at me with curious eyes, and little did I know he was stealing my very being. Then one night we got a little too close. I let my guard slip and I fell right into him.

 

We danced in the sin, oh how we danced. Our body intertwined with each other, our souls becoming one. I thought it would just be this one night…this one night I made him a little more of a man. But I was wrong. Again I let my guard down and our mutual friend slide her little fingers into my mind and possess my body. He took me and stole a little more of me. He was such a curious little thing, he was.

 

I felt myself slipping; I had fallen over the edge and I was so desperately trying to get back up. Mind you I was with, and still am, my boyfriend while doing this all. Oh how I feel like a complete harlot. I and this young lad had been doing this dance many times after. I was becoming closer to him as he slipped further away. Our mutual friend was winning him over and nothing could stop the sudden darkness that enclosed me. I had realized that I had fallen for him; that I had sold my soul to this lovely creature. He was no human, oh how he was not. This young boy had no emotions; he felt nothing of the sympathy any human would feel. He could not love; I seriously thought he could not cry either.

 

Now I write this and try to recover. My soul is slowly returning to me, and even though I love the man I am with, I can’t help but love this young boy. I find myself daydreaming of him walking through my door again and sweeping me away from life, lavishing me, yet again with his body. His hands sliding down my body, making me feel more like a woman then any man could do. I try and forget him, but when I see him walk into our little gathering my heart stops. To the horror my mind concludes that those many nights we spent together were not with a  young boy. Oh how it hurts me to realize that I am madly in love with the devil. How could this have happen to me? I don’t know, but I tell this story to prevent this from happening to anyone else. Be careful of those beautiful brown eyes and the smile that takes your breath away. By God, run child if you see him because ,once you are caught, You’ll be dancing with the devil.

© 2013 Bumble


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, amazing and honest write. I hope you are able to reclaim yourself some day in the process of reclaiming your soul back.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bumble

11 Years Ago

With time and great friends I know I will. Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
1 Review
Added on December 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 9, 2013

Author

Bumble
Bumble

Lydia, LA



About
~Ello! I am Brooke, but you can call me Bumble. ~I have lived 21 years and hope for another. ~I am currently going to ULL for Journalism. ~I started writing in fourth grade. ~I believe tha.. more..

Writing
Girl in Blue Girl in Blue

A Story by Bumble


Remember Remember

A Book by Bumble