(Original paper) Rise and Fall of an Angel.

(Original paper) Rise and Fall of an Angel.

A Story by Bunnycorn
"

This is the Original Paper version, word for word. This is somewhat based off Suigintou. Somewhat based off a argument that I had.

"
Rise and Fall of an Angel.

As an angel on a mission, she met a man. And she soon found herself falling in love with the man. And upon her return too Heaven, she found out that the man was a sinner. And that the gods were planning to kill him. So she fled the Heavens, and went back too her man. Not noticing how her wings gradually became darker. Nor that the formerly beautiful white wings, took a dark, crows black feathery appearance...
When she returned to the man, she was well aware that she wouldn't be able to defend him alone. So she sought the aide of the devils and the demons...
As she approached the demons leader, and plead for his aide, she knew there would be a price. And that the likelihood of them turning on her were high. But because she had nowhere else too go, she would come to him..She was shocked too find out that, as repayment for their services, they would want his soul. When she refused, he argued. Insisting she take the deal. When she tried to leave, he attacked...
The demons leader lay dead at her feet, and the former angel was fleeing, knowing that she would now have to find a way too defend him on her own. So as she went back to him, that was all she could think about...
She knew that fleeing would be useless, her only chance would be to quickly kill the leaders. She studied for ways too fight, and soon found that she could take power from the Earth...She didn't know what side affects awaited her, but she would take them, if it meant that he was safe. So she kissed him, not telling him of her plans. And spent every last moment that she could with him...For him, she would fight.
The fight had been long, and confusing. Everyone was fighting everyone as the angels, devils, and demons collided. But, all the attacks, eventually focused on the former angel, who was still standing strong, still fighting with all the strength she had...
It wasn't long before the Gods, enraged at their losses, came down themselves too join the fight...
The battle was finally over, one of the gods had been slain by the former angel, and they, fearing that she would overpower them, retreated...Now, the angel awaited what she knew would eventually happen. So she walked too where she had hidden the man, told him that she loved him, and not to search for her, that she would be back, and too wait for her...and then she began to fade...
The man's search for his love was long, but no madder where he went, no madder 
how hard he looked, he could not find her. He soon gave up, and that is when he was able too see love for others. 
The darkness surrounded her, and the darkness was complete. The former angel desperately looked for a way out, but was unable too find one...It would be years before she could find her way out...
When the angel finally found her man, she found her in the arms of another. And two new feelings formed in her: jealousy and hatred. The angels wings darkened further, and the bloodstains were showing. She had become an angel of death.
The former angel, who's hatred burned, had been about to attack the woman. When he stopped her, asking why he couldn't have them both. He soon tried to explain himself, saying that she had abandoned him. But her hatred burned, and she knew that it was the womans fault. But, he wanted them both, so he couldn't just simply kill the woman. 
The angel made a plan too ruin the woman. she used every insecurity against him, and soon broke them apart. It was only then that the angel killed the woman.
Without the woman there, the man embraced the former angel again. But it was not the same. The relationship had been forever damaged. She stood over him silently, protecting him, either breaking or killing anyone who got too close to him. The flawed relationship still lives too this day. Not truly love, but rather a mixture of fear and loneliness...The devils ranks grow through the deaths of the poor, broken women. 
The End.

© 2011 Bunnycorn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
Added on June 14, 2011
Last Updated on June 14, 2011

Author

Bunnycorn
Bunnycorn

Auburn, WA



About
Feel free to rework any of my poetry too how you see fit, but please, atleast say that the original was created by me, and that you just reworded it. :P. Also, currently looking for someone who can h.. more..

Writing
Story Idea; Story Idea;

A Story by Bunnycorn