Ways I want to bring people to the Lord.

Ways I want to bring people to the Lord.

A Story by JesusSonOfGod
"

Feel free to comment

"
I feel like its my job to bring people to god, and I get excited about it when I take a moment to try. I've left 5 letters on the floor at school that says on the outside, "Whoever finds this, I hope you make great use of it and share the word!" And on the inside it says, "Sinning is easier than trying not to, but the lord rewards are so much greater than anything the devil can offer.", or " Share, Love, follow, share word of god, love god not sin, and follow the lords path not the devils. Do these things! I've noticed how some people tried to read it as they walked but kept going, I need a plan on how to make them more noticeable. But unfortunately, I won't be done until my 11th year (I'm in 10th year now) and those who are graduating won't be able to see the letters but I could hang posters outside of malls and such. So by my 11th year I'll try to make more than 20 and with multi color on them and some kind of decoration around it. I hope all who reads this will do the same and support me in this! :)

© 2015 JesusSonOfGod


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I got in trouble today at school I need to ask permission to leave the notes T.T

Posted 9 Years Ago


By the way everyone, I updated ABOUT ME thing if you want to see, my first one was kinda dumb.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I forgot to mention, someday when I prove myself to be trust worthy to god, I want to ask the lord if he could lend me power to heal people and allow me to baptize as well. I'll do these things in his name and will not use the power for my own benefits but benifits for the lord.

Posted 9 Years Ago


loved the write, and the thought, but teenagers is a tough call
glad you got that call hope for the best

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JesusSonOfGod

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much, teenagers are hard because I walk and talk with my friends and barely notice anyt.. read more
 wordman

9 Years Ago

it was my pleasure

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2015
Last Updated on March 12, 2015

Author

JesusSonOfGod
JesusSonOfGod

About
Like so many people in this world, we all sin. I'm a strong believer of god and I've been taken away from my lord twice in my lifetime. But now iI refuse to give into the devil and pray from my hear.. more..

Writing