Chpt 6

Chpt 6

A Chapter by Broken Hearted Faux

“Get up” I tap Lindsay, voice soft. “Gemini, rise.”

“Five more minutes.” She moans, rolling over, and her IVs struggle not to pop out of her wrists.

“Wake up!” I bite her ear, and she slaps me, causing the back of my head to smack the post. “Ow.”

“You deserved that.” She smiles playfully, turning to face me. “You woke me up too early.”

“Just for a shower and breakfast.” I rub sorely at the base of my skull, easing the pain. “I’ll help you with both.”

“I’m stitched up, not broken.” She teases and rises from the bed. “Uh.” She glances at her IVs and pulls them gently out. “Mind helping me strip down for that shower?”

“I’m sorry.” I pout. “I can’t help but remember being told you aren’t broken.”

“B-but, Lizzy…” She wines as I walk out. “Lizzy!”

“Yes, Lin?” I peek my head in, smiling.

 “Help? Please>” She begs, pouting with puppy dog eyes.

I giggle. “Y’know, for having a male spirit, you sure can act like a girl.”

She glares and huffs as I help her. We fight to pull off her shirt, and she begins to unbutton her pants.

“Fox! Carmella!”

We yelp together and I pull the Desert Eagle out of my back pocket, only to have it aimed at Pryors and Jayke Kaden standing in the doorway.  

Both faces are a million dollars.

As they should be. After all, Lindsay is topless, and her pants undone, face flushed from struggling. Her fingers linger on the buttons to my blouse, and my hand is reached back to remove my bra.

Jayke gives us a goofy grin. He’s about around our age, full faced. Large green eyes and shaggy black hair that falls into his eyes. Dressed in a suit and tie with a red rose over his breast bone.

“What are my two best agents doing?” Pryors eyes us.

I blush. “Lindsay needs a shower, and the doctor told me to help so she wouldn’t stretch or screw up her stitches.”

Pryors glances at Lin. “I see you’re up. Can you fight?”

Lin points at Jayke.

“Huh?” He follows her finger. “Oh! Him? He’s the recruit I told you about before we moved here.” He clears his throat. “Anyway I was hoping to bring him over here to view some things you’ve mastered.”

“Neat. A rookie.” I tease. “See my gun?” I point to my Desert Eagle. “Got two of these, and their like one shot killers no matter where I shoot.”

“That’s awesome.” He takes a step forward but halts short.

Lindsay is tsking him. “She’s loaded and the safety’s off.”

Pryors chuckles. “These are Lindsay Carmella and Alisa Fox. Lin is an expert in stealth. She’s like a ninja you could say. She shares a piece of that with Lizzy, but she’s mastered stealth unlike Lizzy. Now, Liz, she’s mastered weaponry. One shot kill with any gun and / or knife you give her. Lin can shoot a gun but not like Alisa.”

“Why don’t we give a demo?” Lindsay smiles deviously.

Jayke rubs at his arm, frightened.

“Oh come now, Jayke.” Pryors pats his back.

“I-I don’t know, Phil.” He frowns. “What if they kill me?”

Pryors chuckles. “Now, c’mon. My girls are skilled enough to not kill you. If they intend to, that’s another matter.” He gives both Lin and I a stern look. “Carmella, Fox, I expect you both in the living room in forty minutes.”

“But wait, sir, Lindsay still needs breakfast and rest-” I start.

But he interrupts. “Lindsay.” He calls and she squeaks, looking at him. “You can breathe right?”

“Y-yes, sir.” She nods.

He glances at me. “Shower first. I’ll buy breakfast. We’ll eat at Denny’s.”

“Alright.” I nod to him. “May you leave so we may?”

Pryors agrees, and he guides himself and Jayke out. I glance at Lindsay, and we finish like we were never interrupted.

I guide her to the shower, and cautiously turn on the water. She yelps when I notice I turn it to ice cold.

“Sorry.” I coo. “Shh, it’s fine.”

“C-cold.” She shivers.

I chuckle. “Here.” I crank it the other way and hot water pours down.

I switch us around and run her under the hot water. Her eyes close and she sighs as I shampoo her hair. My nails work through it, scrubbing.

“Mmm.” She smiles, eyes still closed.

I move her head under the water, and she clings onto me like a cat. She buries her face in my shoulder, soap dripping down her backside.

“Lin, its only water.” I coo.

“And soap!” She yelps.

“I have you, don’t worry.” I assure.

She bites her lip as I move her head back under the water. Her eyes are squeezed shut, tight enough I swear they’re gunna rip.

“Lindsay.” I whisper. “Gemini.”

She opens her eyes. “Mali?”

I lean over to kiss him, but notice a tiny camera in the corner of the shower. “Really, Phil?”

“Relax.” A speaker’s over our head. “We can only see thermal.”

“Thermal my a*s.” Lindsay chuckles.

“Perverts! I’m telling on you!” I shout at him.

There are chuckles. “You’re not threatening, L-”

I shoot the speaker out, and the camera. “There.” I smile at Lindsay.

“Weren’t you going to kiss me, Mali?” She smirks.

“Oh yeah.” I lean in and we kiss.

“Carmella! Fox!” Pryors growls on a speaker somewhere in the bathroom. “Are you not telling us something happening between you two?”

I glance around the room. “Where the hell is the second camera?!”

“We’re not telling y-”

“Behind you!” Jayke yells.

I fire behind me, and hear the camera pop. Lindsay chuckles beside me, and I return back to washing her.

“You never an-”

Bzz! The speaker shorts out after one shot.

“Shut up, Phil.” I hiss.

Lin giggles. “Now. Let’s wash you.”

“Uh, I’m not so sure.” I smile. “I’m kinda ticklish.”

“C’mere.” She shoves me under the water and dumps large amounts of shampoo in my hair.

Scrubbing at my scalp, she hums a song and I stare into her eyes, those perfect blue eyes. All I can do is tip my head back into the water, feel Lin’s fingers washing my body, and become curious as to answer if my feelings for Lin were for the avatar itself or Gemini underneath it.



© 2011 Broken Hearted Faux


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this story so much. Every time you write a new chapter I get so excited to read it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a good read! Another descriptive chapter that I can see playing in my head. I know I got to read your previous chapters but so far it was enjoyable. I also like the characters interactions with one another

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2011
Last Updated on September 9, 2011


Author

Broken Hearted Faux
Broken Hearted Faux

Salt Lake City, UT



About
Hello, the name's Lexy I've been on and off from Writerscafe between life and inspiration. I was once a dedicated writer, always with a pencil in my hand and a notebook by my side no matter whe.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Broken Hearted Faux