Chp3: Life or Death

Chp3: Life or Death

A Chapter by ByJ.T.Rogers
"

She turned back to grab her bag from the room but a dark figure slammed the door.

"
Chapter 3

Life or Death


 
 




"Were are we?" Kacey asked as she pulled out her flashlight and switched it on.

"It looks like a stone hallway. we must have gone out a wrong door." Ellin said.

"There was only one." Mishell said. She had dropped her bag when she ran out to help Kacey and Parker. She turned back to grab her bag from the room but a dark figure slammed the door. every one turned around. Kacey shown her light on a monstrous creature covered in scales. It smiled with a wide mouth full of sharp teach.

 Every one screamed. The hallway had five doors. Parker ran to the nearest door, every one fallowed. The door opened easily. They all piled in, It took all their effort to shut the door as the man like creature tried aggressively ripping the door down.

They had gone into what was a bedroom. There was a broken bed on one side and an old wardrobe in a corner with one of it's doors ripped off and the other swung by one hinge. There was a window, Ellin ran toward it while the others put all their wait against the door as the creature tor at it. Ellin ripped the curtains aside and swung the broken windows open. It was a clear night, the moon was full. They were ten stories high in what appeared to be a castle. Down bellow was crumbled and burning buildings, People ran around screaming being chased by more lizard men. In the distends a forest swepped the land as far as she could see. A Dragon flew across the moon blowing fire.

"were not in Minnesota anymore." Ellin said under her breath.

"Is there a way out!" Kacey said

Ellin said "No, we're to high!"

Michel was crying.

"Stop crying!" Kacey shouted

"Kacey, Any ideas?" Amara asked

"I'm thinking." Kacey said. It only takes a few seconds for Kacey to come up with ideas, the greater the presser the better the idea.
 "Grab that blanket off the bed and help me hold it up in front of the door, on the count of three open the door. Three!"

The door opened and like magic the monster flew right into the blanket. as it was trying to get out they ran back to the dressing room. Ellin opened the door to the dressing room but the room wasn't there any more, only a stare case. They had no time to figure out what just happened. They went down the stare case and found themselves in a large room. There was trophies on the walls, a fireplace and a large table in the center. Chairs were thrown about the room, most of them were broken. Two great doors were slightly open on the other side of the room. They ran there way to the other side just as the monster came growling down the stare case. They came into another room even bigger then the last. A great battle was taking place. Lizard men and witches on broom sticks fought against giant spiders and armored men on giant Dogs.

A man mounted on a motley Dog came bounding passed then halted and turned around. "What the bloody are ya kids doing here!" The man said, his words were muffled from his helmet. As he spoke he strung an arrow on his bow and shot Kacey in the shoulder. The same moment, the creature came out the room and jumped the man, pulling him off his mount.

In shock all the girls screamed, Mishel caught Kacey as she lost her balance from the impact of the arrow. They all helped drag Kacey off the battle filled. The Man yelled something to his other men. The next thing the friends knew they were surrounded by giant spider. They were bound up into cocoons faster then they could skreem and dragged away. Leaving behind their friend, Kacey, to die. 


© 2011 ByJ.T.Rogers


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on November 30, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2011


Author

ByJ.T.Rogers
ByJ.T.Rogers

Kaysville, UT



About
I am mighty and strong in arm, in truth, to Duty, Virtue, Loyalty and honor. I am a lifter of the week. I bear the burdens of the wery. I am a sun of the most high God. A lifter of light. I have.. more..

Writing