Sickness

Sickness

A Poem by C.smooth
"

we all are sick

"
I’m ill body is filled with disease so much so it brings me to my knees. This sickness I feel is unbearable and everlasting. But I know u feel it to because we were born into this crazy world. The sickness we are undoubtedly over come with unavoidable. Perfection is unobtainable as long as you stand under the flag. The sickness is a parasite sucking your blood like a vampire, all over your body. We alter in front of the sickness day and night with all our might. Because we are told its right, never ever asking why as it eats away at us sloooowly. 
The sickness is the authority that guides us to kill our own blindly
The sickness tells us to pull one another down like crabs in a boiling pot of water
The sickness makes members of the opposite sex fall for you, incepting you to catching them
The sickness lies to you telling you who you should be
The sickness is watermarked in our psyche like a logo on a TV screen. Power and fear is the food the fuels the menacing disease. Heart ache and pain is what it defecates down on to us, like rain drops falling from the sky. Murder, rape, and genocide is all I can say thinking about what happened today. But I’m hopefully of a cure someday…

© 2010 C.smooth


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this, very honest and true. A lot sickness out there, makes total sense to me. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010

Author

C.smooth
C.smooth

Annspolis, MD



About
I was born on August,23, 1990 in Annapolis, MD. I always had a huge imagination growing up. My writing skills didn't really start to develop till I got into high school. I would love to be like Spi.. more..

Writing
Frustrated Frustrated

A Poem by C.smooth


the cure the cure

A Poem by C.smooth