CH1: Tyr the Terran Rexei knight

CH1: Tyr the Terran Rexei knight

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

jasper takes Tyr on his first patrol. the see a group of dead raptors and a ashen samurai.

"
      Tyr was disappointed that his adopted father, the king of the Terran Rexei would refuse to finish the story of the human that saved both the deities and the Sauren. But he knew not to challenge the king of the Rexei. the last time he challenged his fathers will they declared the ancient challenge. It is a sparring mach to show dominance. The Terran Rexei were not only feared but respected. his father stood a amazing ten foot, one. his skin was granite brown, and wore heavy armor made from the bones of the fire god. he wields a sword as long as his body. it was forged my the long time allies of the Rexei: the Ankylo. Rexei was well built and had many scars one that stood out, was the one over his left eye. Unlike the deity of the Terran Rexei his arms were long and he possess five claws instead of just two, his arms were also as built as his body, his jaws were large and looked like a great reptile and his fangs would go over his bottom lip like a over bite, he was the very example of a Sauren gladiator, but with all of his valor and might he was a gentle soul who ruled with consideration of his people; the Rexei. many gave his the nick name Tyren the merciful . for he always showed mercy to his subjects.
The home of the Rexei was a giant cave filled many minerals. it had three floors and Tyr was on the top. Tyr had lone brunette hair, his eye were a deep blue, his skin was tan and he was built well enough to wrestle with most of the creatures that have raised him, he is six foot two, he weighed about two-hundred pounds; all muscle. he wore the fur of a stripped boar.he had a loin cloth around his waist, some fur bracers on his wrists, fur grieves ,and fur shoulder guards. he wears no shoes or a shirt for that matter. they tried to get him to but he felt he was much more beneficial with light clothing. he is a master of the Terran Rexei hand to hand combat. only one could best him... jasper Alo (alosaurus) the general of his fathers army. He was smaller than most of the Rexei. the Rexei average height was eight feet tall. Jasper was the same height as Tyr or T-Rex as Jasper has been calling him since he was a child. Jasper skin was the color of Jasper; it was different shades of brown like a polished jasper stone. he was bulit the same as Tyr. he was once the  representative of their deity. the first king of the dinosaurs. Jasper's teeth would over lock each other like a crocodile,were the rest of them over bite like a alligator. jasper pointed his nose up and saw Tyr Rex. he called out to him, "hey how about you show what one of my trainees can do?" jasper rhetorically asked.
Jasper is the Rexei knight captain and rarely shows any affection to his pupils, except when it comes to Tyr. Tyr is one of the fastest learners he had. the only one that mastered all forms of weapon play but stuck with the hand to hand style. no one really understands the bond jasper and a Tyr have. many believe by the relationship that jasper is more like a father to him than king Tyren. 
Tyr jumped down zealous to show off his abilities. as he landed the stone floor cracked. he assumed the offensive position. "yes, now you look like what a warrior of the Terran Rexei  should look," he said. "now lets see if you skill matches your look, boy."jasper said tauntingly. "i just hope you can keep up old man," Tyr countered his mentors taunt. "well aren't we confident today. You know the rules if you can land one hit on me than you won't have to go through three years of knight school, now bring it," he said. 
Both Tyr and Jasper rushed each other. Tyr aimed for an uppercut while Jasper aimed for a right hook. with Jasper's left hand he caught the upper cut and Tyr ducked just in time and kicked Jasper in the jaw while doing a back flip. the force knocked out three of Jasper's teethe two on the bottom and one on top. Jasper had an expression off shock. foe the past five years Tyr would always lose. something was different this year. Jasper began to laugh hardily, good job T-Rex you are now a knight of Rexei. He through an amulet of there deity to Tyr. he was the only one in jasper time of living that broke through his defensive stance. 
"it seems just in time it seems some Raptorians have been spotted with in our territory. they are accompanied by a ashen swords man. we are about to patrol. i would like to throw the coronation of knighthood but cannot. raptors are never up to any good. i have sent mos of my best Knights already... but i have not heard a word. so i guess your are going to be my temp second T-Rex. once my second or leitenant what ever you want to call him is found you must begin at he level of squire. it's just until i know where you are at. i am sure you will exceed the ranks faster than even the king did. get ready for the fight ahead then meet me at village entrance. 


© 2013 C.A.Jordon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No Chapter 2? Why not? What will happen? *sighs* I hate cliffhangers!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
oooh! raptors are coming! *gasps* get'em Honey! (my really fat cat)...ok maybe my cat isn't much compettition but she does have some serious killer breath, but then again raptors are faster then what my cat will ever be and agreesing iwth Damion Wraith down there (nice name by the way) the dad sounds pretty challenging and hard to satisfy, anyway great first chapter!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


id like to know more about the bond between the king and son and why its not as close as most people would think,but besides that hell yea chris! good job man!


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon