ch2: ashen samurai

ch2: ashen samurai

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

they come to Forrest clearing an ashen swordsman resides in the middle of a dead group of Raptorians.

"

Tyr jumped for joy at the sound of those words, "for further reference a knight must hold composer even in a victory." Jasper walked away. even though he said that he too was over joyed to have the kings adopted son join the ranks. he flashed back when he was ten years of age. always playing as the hero of legends while he  played the god of darkness. him and jasper spent most of their time together when Tyr's father was doing his kingly duties. Tyrn was the king a lot of his time was dedicated to the people. but, how did Tyr feel. jasper made his point to make sure Tyr wasn't a lonely child. as the captain of the knights and Tyrn's most trusted Conrad.

 

     Jasper walked out side of the oversized cave made of granite and limestone cave. he looked towards the sunset with pride of his pupil. so Tyr has finally grown up to be a fine warrior. but that is enough living I the past it is time to kill some raptors damn scavengers," he thought aloud.

 

     Tyr went up to his room to put on his battle gear. he wore the beast loin from a over war hog, a giant wart hog like creature. their fur is hard as iron and acts as armor. he had loin bracers, shorts, and greaves. he soon made his way towards the war room in the Knight barracks. Jasper sent his unit to investigate he raptor situation. most of the other Terran Rexei were doing missions for the other clans. Jasper put on his armor mad of Sauren bones and used oval shield made of rogue Rexei skulls. they covered his arms like shields. "Hey Cap'n, why do you where shields instead of Gauntlets or katars?"  Tyr asked. "I desire to protect not destroy. but in these times  you must kill or be killed. lesson of life T. lady life always gives you tough decisions," jasper explained.

 

     they wandered through the evergreens to make to the Badlands. a wasteland that the last war took place. the dark-Saurens versus Tyren and the Terran Rexei army. they came to a clearing they peeked in to. there were both injured raptors and Rexei. jasper and Tyr jumped down to land near towards their men. when they looked up there was a lone dino warrior. ay gray warrior a wielding a samurai sword that was five feet in length. he was an ashen Samurai. This warrior head to be from a different clan. he had wings that were retracted. the feathers were multicolored, with blacks, purple, and white.

 

     "what is the meaning of this? you attacked both your and our men," Demanded Tyr. "MY men...? that is funny I was hired to take out both groups here by big black," this creature said coldly as his lips moved with his razors for teeth. "I am Ashe of the colored winged clan. "I'm Tyr Rexei and this is jasper and I demand you tell me why you did this", Tyr called out. "the prince and adopted son of my clients enemy and his right hand general Jasper Allo. Interesting... I am a mercenary plain and simple. if the price suits me I do jobs for clients. the trick is if the target pays hire than the power shifts get it," he began to walk away . "hey don't you turn your back on me!" Tyr yelled . he began to sprint towards him. he jumped to kick the samurai. Ashe bobbed to the left and Tyr crashed in a tree.  "wow, that was bold attacking a armed man, either bold or stupid. I know this is late... but you are human aren't you? why claim a Sauren as your father? " Tyr raised and dusted off his loin. "because he raised me.  If that is un acceptable I don't need to explain my self to the likes of you merc. You know there is only one more like you in this world. man has been extinct for sometime... but you exist and so does she. it's laughable if not pathetic." Tyr charged at him again this time he side stepped and tripped Tyr. he rolled in to a tree. he was up side down with his arm crossed in agitation. "you are one cocky Sauren Ashe?" Tyr said. "Thanks for the compliment but I prefer confident." Ashe retorted. he began to walk away, "wait! is it true did big black order this?" Jasper asked. "why would I lie," Ashe answered. "tyr we must in form the king at once," jasper grabbed Tyr, threw him over his shoulder, and back towards the Terran Rexei city.

 

   



© 2013 C.A.Jordon


Author's Note

C.A.Jordon
you know what to do

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on May 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2013


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon