Guardian (New Version)

Guardian (New Version)

A Story by C.A. Lucas
"

I am safe. I am happy. Peace surrounds me as does a loving family of relatives, friends, and animals. We may do whatever we want, and still we are safe. I can shine, and live. I can experience life.

"
I am safe. I am happy. Peace surrounds me as does a loving family of relatives, friends, and animals. We may do whatever we want, and still we are safe. I can shine, and live. I can experience life, explore the world, create good things and add them to the myriad of good things already here. I can do all of that with the warm arms of mother nature wrapped around me, loose enough so that I may move and be myself, but firmly enough so that I am protected by whatever attempts to hurt me. My friends and family have guardians as well, their own sort of mother nature. We need our guardians not because we are weak and cannot fight the dangers of the outside world on our own. Simply because we are human and don't feel needed or safe without the love and protection of something. Of our guardians. They are like the training wheels to the bike of a child who can ride without them, but doesn't know it yet.
The guardians all know each other and may interact as us humans do. While we dance and sing and worship them, they will sing their pledge, their contract. "Us guardians vow to protect our human souls and our human bodies. We will keep them safe while pushing them along on the road of life. We will lead them to the places of earth and of spirituality that they have not yet seen. We will provide them with the materials they need to create the great things they will make. We love you. I love you. You are loved." And while we don't know what exact shape or form our guardians take, we know that they will always be here for us. And that, my fellow Writer'sCafe member, is why you are alive.

© 2013 C.A. Lucas


Author's Note

C.A. Lucas
Did this make you feel good? I hope so, because you matter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013

Author

C.A. Lucas
C.A. Lucas

My Life, The World As I Perceive It



About
Hello fellow visitor! I welcome you to my WritersCafe profile! If you want to read my writing- stories, poems, maybe a book, then browse and see which title interests you. If you want to know more abo.. more..

Writing